Where you at?

NeNe's POV

" Dej go by the warehouse first... Let's see if he's there.." I told her .

"Okay.."

"Turn your headlights off.." I told Deja as we pulled up to the warehouse...

"I don't see his Truck Ne, lets just go in anyway.."

We got out the car, Dej was holding TJ for me.. We walked up and greeted the Guards and they let us in..

"Dej , NeNe .. The fuck y'all doing out so late..?" Zay said putting the blunt down..

"On a mission baby daddy.." Dej said looking around the warehouse..

"Zay where's Trill? I don't see his truck ? Is he here?"  I asked Zay, with an attitude..

"Nah, he ain't here.. I think he went to make a drop.. Let me call him..."

"Nah.... You don't have to.. He said he was going to be here.. But I see he's not.." I told Zay..

"Come on Ne, lets go.. Let's get Tj out this air.." Dej said walking out the door..

We got back in the car and I instantly started crying...

"Listen, don't let that nigga get the best of you! I had to learn that.. When you have this baby, you start back doing you.."

"You right.. I'm just emotional.. I know he's out doing me wrong Dej.. I can feel it.."

"What ever happens in the dark , will eventually come to the light..."

*****

Trill's POV

"Fuck..." I spat as I nutted in Resha's mouth..

She was sucking my shit like her life depended on it..
I nutted and she still kept going..

"Mmm.." she said cleaning my shit off..

I been sneaking around with her for about a month now.. I met her at the mall, she worked at Starbucks.. She was light skin, short and thick.. We haven't fucked yet, but she been begging me to give her some dick..  I couldn't do it, I already felt bad for cheating.. She was my stress reliever , her head game was on point..

"Can you spend the night Trill.. I'm not ready for you to leave.." she said looking sad..

"I told you to stop asking me that bullshit.. You know I gotta ol'lady at home.. You know I can't spend the night.. !" I told her buckling my jeans ..

"Whatever, you coming over tomorrow?" She asked .

" I'll let you know... I'm out.. I left a few dollars on your dresser.." I told her walking out the door..

When I got in my truck , my phone started ringing.. When I looked down, I saw It was Zay calling..

"Yo, whats sup..!"

"You tell me bro, you got your girl out here looking for you and shit!"

"What?! What you talking about?!" I asked him as I pulled off..

"NeNe and Deja came by the warehouse looking for you! Nigga, Where you at?"

"Damn.. What time she came by there?"