Chapter 26. Positive +

Start from the beginning

You didn't want to look like an insane person talking to themselves out in the parking lot, So you hopped out and made your way into the store where people were enjoying there lives, Or that's what you at least hoped.

You first walked into the drink section grabbing a bottle of apple juice to chug in the car and then made your way into the "oh frightening" baby section.

You walked down a bit and found the pregnancy tests and grabbed a few that looked good. You then remembered you had to grab some stuff to make it seem less suspicious when you got back so that's what you did.

You went up and checked out getting some sympathy looks from some mothers and dirty ones. You swore you looked older then you looked but you didn't dare say that out loud.

You walked out sulking and made your way back to the car, bags in hand. You put the bags in the back and sat behind the steering wheel chugging your apple juice.

Not after a few moments you really had to go pee so you started the car and headed to the gas station where you grabbed out the pregnancy tests and walked in heading straight for the women's room.

You sat in a stall and did the tests for each brand. Now all you had to do was wait 15 minutes and you were good to go.

You were pacing back and forth checking the time every 30 seconds. And then the thing you've been dreading happened, the timer went off.

You breathed out and with your eyes closed you walked over to the sticks that were lined up. You took a deep breath and opened your eyes looking for the signs.

You felt the tears well up in your eyes and run uncontrollably down your face. Every. Single. One. Was positive. You felt your whole world crumble.

What we're you supposed to do?! What about dean?!! Oh god dean the dad of the baby. You slid to the floor with your hands covering your head.

You cried and cried before hearing a knock on the door. "Coming!" You said. You stood up grabbing the tests and walked out. You felt like every pair of eyes in the store was on you so you ran out and into the car.

You rested your head on the steering wheel and cried some more. You eventually calmed yourself down though. It's not like you had to tell anyone soon so why be pressured to tell dean now?.

You sighed and nodded to yourself. That's what you were going to do. You started the car and slowly but surely cleaned yourself up and made your way back to the bunker.

You made it back and grabbed some of the few groceries making your way back inside.

"I'm back!" You yelled and not a few seconds later both boys came walking into the room. You smiled and handed dean his beer while you walked into the kitchen.

You put the few pantry stuff in the pantry and the milk and refrigerator food in the refrigerator. You turned around though with a bag of gummy worms and threw them at Sam who smiled and tore them open.

"Your welcome sammy" you said. You walked into the main room and kissed dean on the cheek who looked like he was doing research and down the hallway.

You walked into your room closing the door and opened up your laptop.

You decided to do a little research of your own and find out what the hell you were supposed to do for first time mothers.

You found out many things and half of them didn't seem that bad. But you still weren't happy about this whole situation.

You did know that you needed certain stuff like special vitamins and stuff like that. You closed your laptop and sighed looking down at your stomach.

You couldn't believe there was a little small life growing inside you. You softly smiled and looked up finding yourself hungry.

So you got up and walked into the kitchen getting ready to cook yourself some bacon. You grabbed everything out and had the pan heating up when you heard the bunker door open.

"Hello Sam, dean" you heard a gruff voice say. You atomically knew it was cas and silently started freaking out.

Oh my god! He could know! Just then you heard footsteps coming into the kitchen.
You turned around and saw Cas "hello (y/n)" he said smiling.

You smiled and waved back but then a weird expression came across his face.
"What's wrong Cas?" You asked cautiously.

He shook his head "nothing" and with that you turned back around to the pan, spatula in hand. You put some pieces of bacon in the pan and just watched them pop and sizzle.

You were deep in thought when you felt arms wrap around you. You softly smiled and looked up finding dean looking intently at the cooking bacon.

"Yes you can have some" you said chuckling. Dean chuckled and kissed your cheek before walking over to the fridge.

With his attention turned away you let your smile fall and settled back onto the bacon. After awhile the bacon was done and plated so you turned everything off and went to sit at the table.

"Dean! Bacons done!" You yelled sitting down. You grabbed a piece and scarfed it down. Dean came running in and sat across from you and helped empty the plate.

"This bacon really did hit the spot" you thought to yourself. You looked at the time and it read 9:30pm.

You knew that you didn't quite make a big meal but you were exhausted so you stood up.
"I'm gonna turn in for the night, this morning exhausted me" you told dean.

He looked up and nodded "ok, I'll be in there in a little bit" he said. You nodded hugging dean and left the kitchen.

"Night sam" you said as you walked passed him. "Night Cassie" you said to him also. You walked into deans room after changing into some sweats and a shirt.

You sighed and crawled underneath the covers. You turned out the lights and fell into a light slumber.

A/n~ I need your help! How do you think dean should find out? Message me or comment down below! I need help!