Seventytwo

Chapter Seventytwo
Omniscient
Miami, Florida/Ritz Carlton - Brown Wedding

For it to be December the sun was shinning bright as if it was a summer day and there was love all in the air. Today's the day that Mya put her surname behind her and became Mrs. Brown.

Since the minute both Chris and Mya woke up, there has been smiles on their faces. Not a single drop of doubt has crossed their minds, they knew that this was one of the best decisions that they'll ever make.

Chris was able to rent out Mya's old house for her to get ready in. He knew how heart broken she was when he decided to sell it. He promised her in the future he'd buy them another place in her hometown. He'd do whatever to make her happy.

Everybody involved in this wedding had been up since the crack of dawn prepping for the events later. The couple wanted everything perfect, nothing could be out of place. There was approximately, three hours before the wedding started. At Mya's old house, her bridesmaids were getting their hair done. She didn't want anything to be done on herself until she knew that everybody looked the way she wanted them to.

At the house Chris rented, the boys were passing a blunt and cracking jokes. You know men have it much easier than women. All they need was a haircut and they were done. Jessica came to do his makeup though, even though Mya didn't really like or trust her.

Mya begged Chris to let her chose his barber and hair color. For her, he went back to his black hair with a hint of dark green on the tips. His hair was similar to how it was in the Heat video but even more perfect this time. She didn't want to kill his vibe all the way. Mya knows that her soon-to-be husband loves to express himself in anyway possible.

All of their guests were slowly approaching the venue. Miami was full of celebrities mainly for Chris. That scared Mya a little bit, she'd never been around so many famous people before. Chris and Mya's names were heavy on every blog. Most of them mentioning how shocked they were that couple made this far. Some of the ones with no heart loved to mention Chris past mistakes.

The old hoes that Chris previously dealt with burned with envy. They couldn't understand why he wanted to marry Mya and what made her most special. Some even thought of rumors to get started just to kill the moment.

But NOTHING could kill this moment.

After all this time watching everybody get ready it was now Mya's turn. Her hair was done last night and she made sure to not get even a single strand out of place. Her natural hair was straightened and pulled up into a sleek beautiful bun with her baby hair POPPING of course. She didn't want to wear a veil due to her not really finding one that went with her dress but the beautiful emerald and diamond tiara she found was enough but she would have on a veil for her second look.

Her make up artist beat her face to the GODS! It was natural but still popped. She looked so flawless, something a person could only dream about.

Once her make up was done, they took pictures of her and her bridal party before their looks all came together.

Royalty was there was well. Her big gold princess dress waited for her in her Meme's room. Her long beautiful hair was pulled up just like Mya's. Landon got ready with his dad. His matching Emerald suit that looked like Chris's was so adorable.

After chilling for a while, Chris went to get ready. He was nervous, that he could admit. Mainly because he just wanted everything to go perfectly. From their wedding down to the entire marriage. Mya was the woman that he wants to grow old with so there was no room for mistakes. He couldn't wait to see her walking down the aisle. He's been telling himself over and over not to cry when that moment comes, even though Mya threatened to turn back around if he didn't.