Fiftyone

Chapter Fiftyone Mya Anderson Miami Florida - Three Days Later

Chapter Fiftyone
Mya Anderson
Miami Florida - Three Days Later

Today I was chilling with Mariah, Munchie and Eva. I wanted to be pampered but due to the paps being on my ass once Chris got in town, I can't really leave the house. They know him being here means I'll be giving birth soon. So Chris paid for basically a whole salon to come to my house and get these nails and feet together.

He's honestly put the spoiling in overdrive since he's gotten here. Not just me but the baby too. He bought an 80,000 dollar Louis Vuitton diaper bag. It's made out of real crocodile. I told him he was nuts and he told me shut up so that's what I did. It's his money not mine so hey.

But anyway, I've been feeling a little more pressure in my lower body than I did before and I'm more uncomfortable. The baby will definitely be here by next week. I am nervous but on the other hand I can't wait. Not only do I want my body back but I just want to sniff his little face.

Mariah's been giving me tips on how to make my labor easier. She told me I was crazy to go natural but I've always had a high tolerance for pain. That's why I loooooove rough sex. Pain doesn't bother me.

Speaking of sex, Chris still ain't hit this yet. I keep throwing it but he ain't catching it. At this point I'm just going to take it. It's kind of like he's scared to. And I know that weird but that's truly what I think. Every time I mention sex, he brings up how it'll complicate things. It didn't complicate anything for me when we were 'just fucking' when I was in LA a couple months ago.

I need him to penetrate me, that's all. That's it!

"So Mya, what's the baby's name?" Munchie asked.

"I'm not telling yooooou."

"Oh my god why?! You and Chris are doing the most being all secretive."

"They probably don't even have a name." Eva said.

She's right. "Lies!" I said. "We have a name we just want to wait to announce it. He's basically on his way out Munchie, you can hold off for a little while longer."

"Ugh whatever. I'm mad that you moved back to Miami. Now I just have to face time you all day to see my baby."

"Right." Mariah said. "I moved to LA to help you and your ass just leaves me and comes back home."

"I know and I'm sorry." I said. "LA was just like swarmed with bad luck. I needed to get away. I might come back, I don't want distance to hinder Chris's relationship with his son."