Thirtyone

Chapter Thirtyone Chris Brown Mya's Apartment - Two Days Later

Chapter Thirtyone
Chris Brown
Mya's Apartment - Two Days Later.

My and I laid on the couch, while I watched Animal planet. We've been chilling hard man, just watching movies, eating, smoking, drinking, fucking, most importantly relaxing. But tonight I want to switch things up. I made us reservations for tonight to Red, The Steakhouse.

The doorbell rang, causing Mya to get up but I stopped her. "I got it." I said while climbing off the couch. When I opened it that clown ass concierge had Mya's gifts in his hands.

"I'm guessing these are for you?" He asked.

"Yup." I snatched the stuff then slammed the door in his face.

"You are so mean." Mya laughed. "His family owns this building, you're to get me put out."

"I'll beat his ass then go buy you a building." I went and kissed her cheek.

"What's that?" She tried to grab the box.

"Our clothes for tonight, I want to take you on a date. I feel like we don't do that enough."

"Agreed....so can I see what you got me?"

"You'll see once we get out the shower. Go get it nice and toasty for me."

Mya nodded and went into her room. I went and found a pair of scissors to open up our boxes then went into the room. While she ran the shower, I laid our clothes out. I got her this black see-through dress that I can't wait to see her in. Babies will be made toniiiiiight.

Once I finished that, I went into the bathroom. As soon as I opened the door a bunch of steam came out. I swear Mya be trying to suffocate herself. It's no reason for this bathroom to be like this. All because she want to take showers in bowling water. Sighing, I stripped out of my clothes, said a quick prayer then climbed in.

She just stood under the water like it was okay, like that shit wasn't about to give her third degree burn. Shaking my head I went and wrapped my arms around her body then placed kisses on her neck. Her hand slowly ran down my back.

Seeing her in the shower is my favorite. Her skin is so flawless and seeing that water running over it causes the hair on my neck stand up.

"So what are we doing tonight?" She asked before kissing me.

"Just a nice dinner. I'm sick of takeout baby."

"Me too. I know you can't do much with out your body guards, so I appreciate you doing this. Maybe you should fly them out."