Nineteen

Chapter NineteenMya Anderson Mya's House - Three Weeks LaterThree Days Before Grand Opening

Chapter Nineteen
Mya Anderson
Mya's House - Three Weeks Later
Three Days Before Grand Opening

Things have been hectic this last week as I rushed to get all the last minute details done in my store before the grand opening this Friday. It seemed like everything that could go wrong, went wrong. And even though I brought Syren and Kayla here to help, they've been doing everything but that! They're always at Chris's house. He's my boyfriend and them bitches probably see him more than I do.

It's crazy.

I had a little free time today, so I was going to pick out my outfit for Friday. Chris has EJ do the shopping for me since I really didn't have time to. Now he and Eva are watching me try on the stuff he brought over.

I was trying on a gold two piece set that I really wasn't feeling. The skirt was like a midi but because I'm so short, it damn near stopped at my ankles instead of mid-calf like it's intended to. This outfit was made for tall chicks, not my shirt and stout ass.

"Not feeling this one EJ." I said while looking in the mirror.

"Why not, that's cute boo."

"I'm too short! It's not supposed to fit like this."

"That's what a Tailor is for Mya."

"Nope, next outfit."

"Whew girl! You are so damn difficult." He dramatically laid on the bed.

"I like this sparkly outfit with the blazer and the Chanel broach on it. I could really see you in that." Eva said.

"That is cute." I said while looking at it. "I don't know, and I don't care anymore, I'm tired guys." I laid next to EJ.

"CB done planted a seed." Eva rubbed my belly.

"Oh no ma'am." I laughed. "I pop birth control and plan B like it's candy. I've just been getting everything done for this grand opening and trying to plan for my birthday next month. I haven't had time to even see Chris and I miss him so much. I need a nap, don't have time for that."

"What do you have to do? I can help." Eva said.

"Just have to make sure everything is perfect. Like I'm still getting the stock rooms organized. I need things to be good...beyond good, I need it to be perfect."

"Okay, look. You get some rest for today and then me, Eva and I'll even call Munchie and we'll all get up early in the morning and help you get every thing situated so that you can relax and enjoy this great day that you have coming up." EJ said.