Twentyfive

Chapter TwentyfiveChris Brown Costa Rica - 3:51am

Chapter Twentyfive
Chris Brown
Costa Rica - 3:51am

Me and my baby were chilling by the pool, passing a blunt. Mya laid between my legs, with her back up against my chest. We just stared at the beautiful view. We've been chilling since we got here. As soon as we put our things away, Mya slipped off her pants and went straight to my bag for the weed. While she rolled up I grabbed a bottle put the refrigerator with glasses full of ice. Neither of us like chasers. She came into the kitchen and led me outside now here we are.

We were on our third blunt of the night. That's why we're just stuck in this chair cause everybody that knows us, knows we would've been fucking hours ago.

But laying here with her is just as good.

"Baby." I called.

"Hm?"

"I got a question."

"I'm listening."

"What steered you away from relationships? I've never heard you mention an ex or anything."

"I mean I just watched so many people make themselves look dumb just because they're in love or claim they are and I just never wanted to be like that." Mya answered.

"I know you say you see the good in me but my track record ain't clean at all. I'm just shocked that you were willing to open up to me so fast."

"I'm just as shocked as you are. I know that Im kind of walking on a tight rope when it comes to us because we both know I'm new to the relationship thing and your relationships always go left and you're still Chris Brown. All you gotta do is smile and a bitch panties is coming off. And I know being faithful is something neither of us have experience in. But we decided to do this with each other. I know I want to give this my all but I also know that temptation may be harder on your end."

I sighed before hitting the blunt. "Do you trust me?"

"So far you've giving me no reason not to."

"Yes or no Mya?"

She sat up and looked at me. "Yes I trust you Chris."

I looked in her eyes just to make sure she wasn't just telling me what I want to hear. "Okay." I nodded.

"Do you trust me?"

"You haven't given me a reason not to." I smirked and she slapped my chest before getting up. My eyes trailed down her body and stopped at her ass that was outlined by a purple lace thong.