Twentynine

Three in a roooow 😩😩 So spoiled! Goodnight ✌🏽

Chapter Twentynine
Chris Brown

After driving for what seemed like forever, we finally pulled up in front of a house. I looked over at Mya as she parked then pulled out her phone.

"Where we at?" I asked looking over at the house then back at her.

"Come on." She unbuckled herself then opened the door.

"Not until you tell me where the hell we at? This could be a set up, I could get kidnapped and held for ransom as soon as I walk through that door. Noooooooope, nope! Where we at Mya?"

"My parents house you dumb idiot."

"WHAT?! Aw hell naw."

"Don't play with me! After you railroaded me into me meeting your mom. My parents are going to love you just like your mom loved me when we first met."

"My mom is just a genuinely nice, she can hate you in her head but still call you sweetie and shit. Trust me I've seen it."

"Well I don't think that was her vibe with me."

"It wasn't but still, you could've told me was coming here. Ain't yo people Haitian? They mean as hell."

"My dad is Haitian my mom is Ghanaian."

"Caribbean and African, two crazy group of people. Aw this shit about to be bad."

"If you don't come on! So damn dramatic."

"What if they hate me? For real. Everybody that doesn't personally know me tends to not care for me."

"My parents aren't like that. You're going to be so surprised when you go in here. For real Chris, let's go. My dad is cooking. Remember I told you he was a chef."

"Oh hell yeah, let's go."

Mya laughed while getting out. I let her walk in front of me, mainly to stare at her ass.

"Damn you got keys to your parents house?" I asked.

"Yeah, don't you?"

"Nope, I bought my mom house and I don't."

"You don't even go visit so I understand why you don't have keys."

"I don't have time to visit anybody. I'm a busy man."

"You visit me."