50k Special Part 2

I'm sorry this is so late! I've just been having a bit of difficulty writing lately, along with something going wrong with my health. I'll try updating the next part quicker! There will only be three parts, so enjoy!
——————

"Mom? Mama?" Kirishima choked out behind sobs as he practically lunged forward, pulling the two women into a hug. His sobs became heavier as he felt their arms wrap around him, an equal amount of tears from the two women as well.

"Eijiro?" One women spoke, petting his hair with one hand while another pulled away from him to wipe her face, soaked with tears. The other woman was still hugging him.

"How are you here?" The other woman asked, her voice muffled because of how her face was stuffed into Kirishima's shoulder. "Are you dead?!" She quickly slipped out, pulling away from her son.

"Mom, I'm not dead." Kirishima choked out after a few seconds, smiling as he stared at them. "I'm just... visiting?" Kirishima questioned himself as a questioning smile replaced the cheerful one moments before. His moms gave him an equally questioning look, making him sigh and turn to Bakugou, hoping he could help explain some things. "Mom, Mama, this is Katsuki. He's my fiancée." Kirishima finished, stepping aside so Bakugou could introduce himself.

"Uh... hi, Mrs. and Mrs. Kirishima." Bakugou awkwardly said, holding out his hand for either of then to shake. Before they could, Bakugou was pulled into a hug by the two women, along with Kirishima.

"I'm so glad you found a nice boy, Eijiro. Now, Katsuki. What do you do for a living?" Kirishima's mom quickly got to the point as she released the boys from her hug, making Bakugou visibly tense up. Bakugou glanced to Kirishima first, practically asking if it was alright to tell them. Kirishima gave a curt nod, making Bakugou sigh and open his mouth again.

"I'm the Devil." Bakugou said, not daring to make eye contact as he prepared to be scolded. It seemed Bakugou had forgotten he was talking to two dead people who had just saw his black wings, because both women burst out laughing.

"Well obviously, silly! Tell us more about that!" Kirishima's mama said, making Bakugou's head shoot up in surprise, making eye contact with the two women for the first time.

"Eijiro, how'd you manage to get the Devil to like you?" Kirishima's mom cut in. Kirishima laughed, not surprised at how supportive they were being. Although it is weird, they are dead and live in Heaven with God, Goddesses, angels, etc.

"We're soulmates, actually." Bakugou said lowly, upset at how little they thought of their son.

Ei could get anyone to like him. Bakugou thought as he crossed his arms, his eyes wandering back to the ground because of the stares he was getting. I really don't want to be here. Bakugou thought before sighing. He flinched a little when he felt someone touch his shoulder.

"Why don't you go with your mom?" Kirishima smiled at his soon to be husband before leaning forward, his mouth close enough to Bakugou's ear so he could whisper. "I know you're uncomfortable, it's obvious when you have that cute pout on your face. Now, go wait for me in our room, okay?" Kirishima whispered, pulling away from Bakugou's ear to see him nod, which he did.

"I'll see you in a bit, then. I love you." Bakugou said before flying off, leaving Kirishima standing there with his parents. Kirishima talked with his parents for almost two hours, talking about anything and everything before he told them he had to go meet up with Bakugou.

"I promise I'll meet with you two more often! I love you both. Bye!" Kirishima said with a smile before turning around, looking at the crowd in front of him. It was then he realized he had no idea where he would even go. "I should've watched where they went off to." Kirishima mumbled before pacing around the area to see if he could find any openings.

Every step Kirishima took made him feel like he was stepping into nothing. It was all soft, almost like there was no floor at all. Like he could sink down at any moment.

"Heaven is weird..." Kirishima took a pause to sigh, looking around a bit more just to find that everyone was staring at him. He was about to question it, then realized he did indeed have dragon horns and a dragon tail. "I guess they've never seen a demon before?" Kirishima mumbled again, not really surprised since they were all people who had never done anything wrong in their life, therefore had no reason to have ever seen a demon before.

He was gonna start walking around again before someone behind him tapped him on the arm. He quickly turned around, prepared for an upset citizen of Heaven to start yelling at him since he's a demon. Instead, he was faced with someone familiar.

"Need help finding him?" The girl in front of Kirishima asked, making him even more confused. She just smiled at the boy in front of her, as if she already knew everything he was thinking.

"How'd you know, Momo?" Kirishima asked, genuinely confused on how Momo could just appear out of thin air. "You act just like a Guardian Angel!" Kirishima shouted, pointing at Momo even though she was a few inches away from him. 

"Guess you caught me." She sighed, shrugging at the red head who's eyes immediately lit up at the thought of it. She could tell Kirishima wanted to know more just by the look in his eyes. "Yes, I am your Guardian Angel. Katsuki chose me specifically to protect you at all costs, even at the cost of my own life. I know everything about you, including what will happen to you and what you need." Momo finished, leaving an enraptured Kirishima in front of her, full of even more questions.

"Why'd he choose you? Not that there's anything wrong with that!" Kirishima quickly corrected his statement as Momo led him to where Bakugou would be, weaving between people, and eventually hallways.

"We've known each other for a while."