16

"Uh, boss, I think you might wanna see this." Sero said, looking at one of Jirou's portals.

Jirou slid the portal towards her and Bakugou. Bakugou's eyes widened at what he saw. The end of an alley way a few blocks down. Red hair, and a pool of blood.

"Shit." Bakugou ran out of the room and called Jirou on his phone. "Which alley is it?"

Jirou gave him directions to the alley way. Bakugou ran for about 10 minutes before he got to the alley way. He pulled the phone away from his ear and turned the flash light on. He saw what they had seen in the portal.

Kirishima was laying on the ground face down, a pool of blood coming from his head.

"Nononononono." Bakugou kept repeating, run to Kirishima's side. He turned Kirishima over so he could face him.

"I'm sorry, Katsuki." Kirishima said, closing his eyes.

"Fuck no, I'm not losing you again." Bakugou said with tears in his eyes. Bakugou picked up Kirishima, and flew them back to the apartment.

Once he got there, he kicked open the door, and set Kirishima down on the couch. Everyone gathered around him.

"Is he okay?" Mina asked, looking at him.

"Does he look okay?!" Bakugou yelled, sobbing. "Momo, can't you do something?!"

"Do you really want me to do that?" Momo asked the devil.

"Do something, anything. Please." Bakugou cried, holding onto his boyfriend. Momo tapped his arm, signaling him to back away. Once he did, she put her hands on his stomach, a light forming. After three minutes, she moved away.

"What'd that do?" Kaminari asked the angel.

"He's a demon now. Bakugou now has as much control over him as he does over you." Momo said, scooting back to the side of the couch.

"Fuck. I'm gonna kill that bird bitch!" Bakugou punched the floor, making a hole. "He just wanted to be normal!" He punched it again. "Where the fuck is he?! Don't you know?!" Bakugou looked at Momo.

"Bakugou, I'm not God. I don't have control over angels." Momo said in a hurt voice. "Especially not rogue ones."

"Call God down here then God damnit!" Bakugou yelled.

"You called?" The door opened, revealing a familiar purple headed boy floating.

"You! I knew you looked familiar! Where is he?" Bakugou yelled at Shinso.

"He's on his way now." Shinso said, staring at Bakugou.

"He better!" Bakugou said. And with that, a flash of light appeared in the room, and a boy appeared. A bird boy.

"Tokoyami, you're so dead!" Bakugou ran up to the boy, holding him by his cloak. "Why?!" Bakugou choked out.

"You really want an explanation? Over my dead body." Tokoyami spit out.

"I can arrange that." Bakugou put his hands around the boys throat.

"Bakugou, no!" Mina jumped on Bakugou, making him fall and let go of Tokoyami.

"What the fuck?!"

"You can't kill him!"

"Why not?!" Bakugou yelled at the pink girl.

"You made a deal! Remember?" She replied.

"Fuck..." Bakugou mumbled under his breath.

"Hah, what're you gonna do now?!" Tokoyami laughed at the blond.

"Well, I never said anything about torture. You're gonna tell me why." Bakugou looked at the bird boy with a deathly glare in his eyes. "Jirou, make me a portal." Bakugou demanded, and Jirou complied.

Bakugou dragged the boy down the portal with him.

"We made out with God." Kaminari said to Sero, staring at the purple haired boy.

"Wanna do it again?" Shinso winked at the two, making their faces heat up. The two didn't have time to answer, because Bakugou had come back.

"Kaminari, come with me." Bakugou said, and Kaminari followed him. Once they both got down there, they were welcomed with a bright room, and a boy strapped to a chair in the middle.

"What're you gonna do? Beat me? God will just come and save me." Tokoyami laughed, until Kaminari grabbed his face.

"God wont be able to come save you down here." Kaminari said to the boy with a serious tone.

"Let's play a game." Kaminari pulled out a device. It was a rectangle with a saw, holes, and ten strings on the side. The saw was held up by one string, and your finger went in the hole. "It's called chicken. We cut strings until we get to the right one, and the first to pull their finger out, loses. If you lose, I get to torture you! Easy enough, right?" Kaminari finished in a sadistic voice.

"You think I'm scared of you?" Tokoyami put his finger in one of the holes, Kaminari doing the same.

"I know this, Momo told me about it before I went off. There's a board in the middle, so the saw hits the board!" Tokoyami thought to himself, smirking.

"I'll start." Kaminari said, cutting one of the strings. "Guess it wasn't the right one." Kaminari sighed, a sad look in his eyes.

Tokoyami took the scissors and cut a string, the saw not falling.

"Oh, boss, you removed it, right?" Kaminari turned back to Bakugou.

"Yeah, I always do." Bakugou said, staring at their game.

"Perfect." Kaminari cut another string. "Guess it was the wrong string again."

"Removed it? They removed the board? But Momo told me it was safe! Fuck, I can't pull my finger out now, he'll just torture me! Fuck!" Tokoyami started sweating.

"Looking a little nervous there. Getting cold feet? Should I get my tools now?" Kaminari smirked at the boy. Tokoyami frowned and cut a string, his hand shaking.

"My turn! I'm so excited." Kaminari cut another string, and then frowning when the saw didn't fall.

"Guess it's another false alarm. Five more strings!"

The game went on until there were two strings left. Kaminari's face red from excitement, Tokoyami sweating with fear.

Tokoyami's hand shook as he decided on which string to cut. Finally, he made his choice. He cut, and the saw started to fall. Tokoyami pulled his finger out as soon as it started to fall, and then heard a clunk.

"I-I thought you removed it!" Tokoyami yelled as he saw the saw hit the board.

"Oh? Birdy already knew about the board?" Kaminari looked at Tokoyami. "I won, which means I get to have my fun. Boss, wait outside, will ya?"

"Tch, yeah, whatever." Bakugou walked out, hearing screams as soon as he left. After five minutes, Kaminari walked out.

"I think he'll talk now." Kaminari smirked. "I'll head back up." Bakugou nodded and walked into the room. Inside waiting for him was a bloody Tokoyami with an assortment of injuries.

"Ready to talk?" He said, walking towards the boy.

"You were supposed to end up with an angel!"