29

Hey why the frick does this have 9k? Thank you guys so much :)
I've decided that after this fic ends, I'm gonna finish my Momojirou one, which will be short, then start on another Kiribaku one!
Also, even though Kirishima took Bakugou's last name, I will still refer to him as Kirishima to avoid confusion :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima stared at Bakugou in awe, wondering how someone could be so beautiful.

"Stop drooling, we're about to start." Bakugou whispered to his soon-to-be husband, giggling quietly. Kirishima nodded, his face heating up slightly as he looked forward at Jirou.

"Alright, gays. Let's get started." Jirou said, getting a couple laughs from the guests. "We're here today to wed the happy couple of the Devil himself, Bakugou Katsuki, and his half demon dragon soulmate person, Kirishima Eijiro." Jirou introduced the two, even though it was common sense.

"Let's skip the boring part where I go on and on. Do you, dragon demon and soulmate of the Devil, Eijiro Kirishima, take Katsuki Bakugou to be your husband?" Jirou asked, smiling at the red head.

"I do!" Kirishima said happily, not taking his eyes off the blond.

"And do you, Demon king aka the Devil, Katsuki Bakugou, take Eijiro Kirishima to be your husband?" Jirou turned her gaze to Bakugou.

"Of course I fuckin' do." Bakugou smirked as he nodded, earning him a smack on his arm from his mom.

"Then, by the power vested in me, aka Katsuki's best woman, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the Devil." Jirou said, making Kirishima bounce forward eagerly and kiss his newly wed husband.

"Just don't make out." Jirou added, making the crowd laugh. Kirishima broke away from Bakugou, laughing a little when he caught sight of Bakugou's flustered face.

"Never thought the boss would get married before us." Kaminari whispered to Sero, making Sero chuckle.

"Let me guess, you want me to propose now?" Sero said, making the teary eyed Kaminari nod. "I guess it's about time I did." Sero sighed, getting down on one knee and pulling out a tiny box similar to the one Kirishima had presented to Bakugou. The crowd gasped as Kaminari's jaw dropped, nodding quickly.

Sero smiled, a wave of relief washing over him as he slid the ring on Kaminari's finger, hugging him.

The group shuffled off into a side room as the crowd made their way to the after party.

"Did you seriously just use my wedding to propose to your demon torturer of a boyfriend?" Bakugou asked, a little impressed with Sero's thought process.

"Is there a problem with that?" Sero asked sarcastically.

"Not at all! Now we can plan another wedding!" Kirishima said happily, his smile showing off his sharp teeth.

"Maybe not for another year." Kaminari said, looking away as he thought, and Sero nodded in agreement.

"Fair enough. You've only been demons for, like, 15 years." Bakugou shrugged the engagement off.

"Wait, wait, wait. They've only been demons for 15 years?!" Kirishima looked at Bakugou, shock written all over his face.

"Yeah? That's surprising?" Bakugou looked at his husband.

"Uh, yeah! I thought they were born as demons?" Kirishima questioned, making everyone in the room laugh. Besides Momo, she just kinda giggled while staring at the ground.

"The only ones that were born demons in the room was Kyoka. Well, she wasn't really born. She kinda just popped into existence. Momo was born an angel. Her parents were angels." Bakugou explained, getting a hum from Momo and Jirou at the same time.

"I guess that makes sense..." Kirishima trailed off, getting a nod from Bakugou.

"You four, see yourself to the after party. We'll meet you there." Bakugou said, getting a nod from everyone else.

"You got it, boss. Just don't take too long." Kaminari winked at the pair, walking out of the small side room behind the other three.

"So, how does it feel to be Eijiro Bakugou?" Bakugou wrapped his arms around Kirishima's neck, making Kirishima's arms slip around his waist.

"How does it feel to be wearing a dress?" Kirishima smiled at his husband.

"I knew you'd like it." Bakugou teased, making Kirishima laugh.

"I just can't believe we're married. And we have a daughter. And I'm a demon. And you're the devil. And we're soulmates. And I almost died, twice. This has been an eventful time for me." Kirishima thought about his time with Bakugou.

"Wasn't it three times?" Bakugou questioned, making Kirishima shrug.

"I think it was only two? That time I was in a coma and the time I got kidnapped by that crazy ex-soulmate of yours? Right?" Kirishima flipped through his memories of the last two months.

"I guess it was only two, hm." Bakugou said, moving his gaze to his husband's eyes. "I love you so much, you know that?" Bakugou said, making Kirishima chuckle.

"I love you too, ya big softy." Kirishima kissed the blond, Bakugou leaning forward into him. Kirishima broke away from Bakugou, making Bakugou pout.

"We can't take too long. Let's get you changed into something you can dance in." Kirishima slipped out of Bakugou's arms, making Bakugou groan.

"I have to dance?" Bakugou rolled his eyes, making Kirishima laugh.

"Of course you're dancing! The first dance is gonna be mine, with my husband. Unless... you're not my husband?" Kirishima said, staring at Bakugou playfully.

"Of course I'm your husband, dumbass! I just don't really know how to dance!" Bakugou huffed, making Kirishima laugh again.

"It's easy, just follow my steps when you get out there. Don't take too long!" Kirishima walked out, leaving Bakugou in the room by himself, accompanied by the second dress he was going to put on in his lifetime as the devil.