43

Guys I got such a good idea for this fic's ending, stay tuned. There should be three more chapters after this, but whos counting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What did you say her name was?" Bakugou asked, finishing off his eggs.

"Hagakure." Kirishima sighed, shoveling the last bit of eggs he had left.

"I might've heard that a few times." Bakugou admitted, thinking back to when he used to watch Kirishima from the portals.

"A few times? That girl called me like, every day." Kirishima said. He got up to take care of their plates, but Bakugou gestured for him to sit back down.

"Do you want to see her?" Bakugou asked, leaning his back on the wall.

"It has been a while. I kinda feel like I have to." Kirishima said, joining Bakugou in leaning on the wall. Bakugou sighed, resting his head on Kirishima's shoulder.

"Then do it. Just do what you want. If she says anything wrong, I'll kill her." Bakugou smiled at the thought.

"You can't kill, remember? I'll go alone, and tell you all about it when I get back." Kirishima said, resting his head on Bakugou's head.

"When are you gonna meet her?" Bakugou laced their fingers together, making Kirishima smile.

"I'll meet her today, just to get it over with." Kirishima said, making Bakugou smile. He trusted his husband, he had to. Even if something did go wrong, he trusted Kirishima to make it right.

"Alright, get to it." Bakugou said, making Kirishima smile at how supportive his husband was trying to be. He kissed Bakugou's forehead and got up to get ready.

"Can you text her to meet me at the cafe down the street?" Kirishima asked, and Bakugou nodded, doing what the red head had asked.

Once Kirishima was done getting ready, he was left in black jeans, a black shirt, a red and white jacket, and white sneakers.

"Didn't know you could actually pick a decent outfit." Bakugou joked as Kirishima chuckled, giving him one last kiss before heading out. Once he was out of the house, he sighed.

Kirishima made his way to the cafe. Once he was there, he looked around for the once bubbly girl. As he went to look for a table, he felt arms around him.

"Long time no see, Kiri!" Kirishima heard a girl's voice behind him. He quickly turned around, seeing it was Hagakure's arms around him.

"Yeah, it's been a while." Kirishima said, not bothering to correct her on the name change while breaking away from her grip as he walked to a table.

"Why haven't you called? I missed you." Hagakure spoke again, making Kirishima internally groan.

"Just been busy, you know? Anyways, what's been up with you?" Kirishima asked, watching as she played with her purple hair.

"The usual. But since we both know you're not interested in hearing about it, let's talk about you and your husband." Hagakure gave Kirishima a sly smile, making him confused.

"How did you...?" Kirishima was cut off when Hagakure rested her arms on the table, opening her mouth.

"People talk, Eijiro Bakugou. Especially ones named Hatsumi. Ring a bell?" Hagakure's smirk grew, making Kirishima realize how alike Hagakure looked to Hatsumi. They both had the same mixed skin tone, fluffy purple hair, and pointy black eyes.

Kirishima tried standing up, but was pulled back down by Hagakure.

"Now, now, Eijiro. We don't want people thinking there's a problem here." Hagakure traced her finger along his arm, making him pull his arm away.

"There is a problem. Were you the one who sent her?" Kirishima asked, already knowing the answer.

"Of course I am. But, she failed. So I have to take matters into my own hands. And if you tell your beloved Katsuki Bakugou about this, he'll be the first to die. For now, you work for me." Hagakure said, making Kirishima's eyes widen.

"You can't even hurt us, you're a human." Kirishima said, making her laugh.

"That's where you're wrong. I made a deal with your beloved Devil, making me a demon. If you want me to prove it, I can gladly kill him or one of your little demon buddies." Hagakure said, her smirk evident in her voice.

"What do you want me to do?" Kirishima gave in, not wanting to test her.

"Perfect. For now, you'll go back home and tell your beloved Bakugou that everything went fine. I'll be in touch shortly after. And for every time your phone rings before you pick up, that's another knife plunged into your husband." Hagakure smiled normally, like everything she had just said was completely normal.

Kirishima nodded, getting up. He wanted to be as far away from her as he could at that moment. He knew he should tell Bakugou, but he didn't want her to kill him. He wanted to protect everyone, even if it meant hurting himself.

As Kirishima made it back to their house, all the demons were waiting on the couch for him. He quickly cleared his thoughts, as he remembered Bakugou could clearly read minds. He smiled as he greeted them all, immediately getting questions on how it went and if they needed to hurt someone.

He assured everyone it was fine before stalking back to his room, seeing Bakugou laying on their bed, playing on his phone. Kirishima sighed, dropping his fake smile as he kissed his husband.

"Everything alright?" Bakugou asked, almost like he knew something was wrong. But Kirishima was determined to figure this out on his own.

"Perfectly fine, just missed you the whole time I was there." Kirishima said, not really lying in the second half.

"Of course you did, I'm amazing." Bakugou smirked, making Kirishima glare at him. "Oh, and, uh, I guess I missed you too." Bakugou continued, making Kirishima smile.

"Of course you did, I'm amazing." Kirishima said, mimicking his husband.

"Hell yeah you are."