Meeting the folks

Oh my god! Thankyou for 2000 reads! This is amazing and completely unexpected. I didn't expect anyone to take this seriously! Also wow #1 in nick x Judy is phenomenal. Thankyou Thankyou for all your amazing support. I love you guys. Okay next chapter.

//////

Shaking? Yes. Passively being stubborn and refusing to acknowledge my own feelings and annoying the hell out of Judy because of this? Absolutely.

I couldn't help it because while Judy was packing her bag excitedly with anticipation, I was praying that her family wasn't going to hate me. I am a fox. A sly fox. A cocky fox that Judy idolized for some reason. Sinking into the bed, I clasp my palms together and find that they're wringing wet in a pool of my own insecurities.

If I was a bunny this would go differently. I mean what am I supposed to talk about? I can't make a rabbit breeding joke about his daughter to break the ice. Oh god I cannot act innocent either knowing as her dad looks sternly into my eyes, he will see the acts we performed underneath my lies. I am truly doomed before it begins. Persecuted for my identity and genetics before he has a chance to know me inside. He only cares what is on the outside.

I try to distract myself rifling through my wardrobe. I need to at least try look decent. Holding up a pair of swimming shorts I ponder: will I need these? It was quite embarrassing but I had never been to Bunny Burrow. Not that I had ever had a reason to given that I was a fox and hustler. Unfortunately, this only meant that I was ultimately walking into a lions den which was ironic as bunnies are supposed to be friendly. But I wasn't expecting a warm reception. I sigh and decide to pack them anyway.

Shorts it is.

Judy interrupts my thoughts launching herself into the bed with such momentum that my stack of clothes ready to pack collapses into a heap onto the carpet. I smirk at her elegant entrance as she hurriedly bends down to pick up my shirts.

"What's the rush Carrots." I grin flicking my eyes down to her level. "Got somewhere to be?"

Without further response, she yanks me down so I lose my balance and crash to the floor. "Maybe try help me instead." She smiles back as I rub my behind.

"I'd rather make comments." She shrugs her shoulders as if to say "deal with it", rolling her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me Fluff?" I raise an eyebrow.

A hint of a smile escapes from her lips before she focuses back onto handling my shirts. "What you going to do about it Wilde?" She retorts.

Edging closer to her I lower my voice. "Do it again and you'll find out."

Immediately she rolls her eyes in response and I pounce slamming her small body to the floor. Her eyes burn with want as I close the gap between our lips and kiss her aggressively. She balls a fist to my shirt stretching the material as I keep her arms firmly pinned above her head, kissing her passionately. I can see the rise and fall of her chest as I pull away leaving her desperate for more. She bites her lip knowing full well the effect it has on me. I growl needing a distraction and knowing Judy is my only escape. Within seconds, my lips are back on hers stumbling against the bed frame so the entire suitcase tips upside down and our clothes are discarded next to it. She ignores it clinging onto me and I roughly prepare my hand inserting it inside. She clenches her eyes shut as I feel the wetness knowing she is ready. My member hardens losing control as I quicken my pace, moaning.

"N-nick." She groans succumbing to my whims as i feel her hips move in response to stroking her insides. She pulls me back in to kiss her hungrily tongues clashing in a merciless synchronization.