Mother of all hangovers

The title speaks for itself aha.

Nick-

Pounding. Was all I comprehend like a mallet being hit over my head repeatedly as bright light flooded my vision. My mouth was like sandpaper dry and tart as I held my hand over my head and buried myself further under the duvet. I didn't want to move. I didn't think I could.

Judy emerged cheerily and I groaned seeing her fully dressed. "Do not tell me I have work Carrots. Just do not."

She broke into a smile and clapped her hands together loudly aggravating my headache. I winced rolling over to try block the noise, using the pillow as a barricade.

"Rise and shine! Get up! Plenty to do and plenty to see!" She yelled on purpose far too enthusiastically.

I smothered my face into the pillow in protest as she ripped open the curtains blinding me. "Ahhh shit." I muttered covering my eyes. Judy had no mercy prising the pillow away from my grip and whacked it over my head. I groaned louder.

"Get up." She leant over folding her arms. "Get up. Get up! Get up!" She repeated like a broken alarm incessantly until I couldn't take any more.

"Alright!" I snarled before holding my head again as I attempted to sit up. I was never drinking again. My eyes blinked squinting at the light as my head banged like a drum. Judy looked at me and raised an eyebrow probably surprised at me being so tetchy. I couldn't help it. We headed downstairs.

She held a spatula in her hand and gave me a welcoming smile. "Here have some breakfast."

The sight of the food was enough to turn my face a putrid green as I dashed holding my mouth to the bathroom to empty the contents my stomach. This morning wasn't going well.

I weakly took a sip of coffee she had prepared me ,slumped against the table. Judy ruffled my fur compassionately as she sensed my discomfort.

"Sorry Carrots." I muttered

"It's alright slick I bet you won't be drinking again anytime soon." She grinned

I shuddered and took another sip of my coffee. "Fuck no."

She pecked me on the lips and smiled as I surreptitiously raised an eyebrow. "What was that for Carrot top. I mean I'm not complaining but."

Judy smiled sweetly again before patting me on the shoulder. "Work starts in ten minutes. You should hurry with that coffee if you want to drink it in time"

My eyes widened. "What?!!!" I exclaimed raising my paws on the table. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

I pushed my chair out with a loud screech and bit my tongue.  Nick:0 alcohol:1.

"Was amusing."

I rolled my eyes and pinched the bridge of my snout. "Where is my uniform." I sighed.

"Hung up in the bedroom."

I wandered down the hallway and thrusted on my pants with great effort getting the zip caught in my fur. I winced at my own carelessness and licked creating a darker patch. Judy walked in and stood motionless. My breath hitched. I waved my arms around frenzied.

"Uh ah this isn't what it looks like." I laughed lowly.

She ran a hand down her face and massaged it as if to conjure some understanding. She blinked fixing her gaze on me and wrinkled her nose. "Do I want to know?" She conceded crossing her arms.

I chuckled again hastily putting my tongue back where it belonged: in my mouth in case that wasn't obvious.

"Probably not."