57

ARIAS P.O.V

I woke up and saw Tommy. He looked scared.

"What's wrong?" I said.

He pointed to our arms and they were handcuffed together. "Tommy what were you doing last night?" I laughed.

"I didn't do that." He said.

"Stop it." I laughed.

"Seriously! Aria I'm serious."

"Okay." I said.

"I heard someone's voice. A girl."

"Oh hell no Jabez is cheating?!" I said.

"I don't think so. I think it's Diamond." He said.

My heart started pounding. What if it was her. "Well let's get up!" I said. Tommy shook his head. "What?"

He lifted up his left arm. It was cuffed to the headboard. I sighed. "I'm gonna scream." Tommy looked at me. "No!"

JABEZ'S P.O.V

"Diamond you can't do this to us." I said.

"I did nothing wrong."

"You cuffed both of us together!" Rocky said.

"Oops." She said walking into the kitchen.

"Don't worry mom has to come by." I whispered.

"Oh no baby boy." Diamond said smiling. "I texted dear mommy a mean message."

"What?" Rocky said.

"I'll read...Rocky I said to your mom and I quote. "Fuck you mom, I never wanna see you again. I'm running away. You've always loved Jabez and Hannah more then me and I can't do it anymore. I hate your guts!" Diamond said then laughed.

"Why would you say that?" Rocky said.

"Oh but that's how you feel. I'm not lying am I?"

Rocky was silent.

"That's how you feel Rocky?" I asked.

"Anyways...then your mom said...you know that's not true yadadada. I then replied...don't talk to me. I hate you and Jabez."

I sighed.

"Oh then Jabez...I said to your mom... Rocky's mad at me over bull crap. He thinks I'm the favorite. Your mom then said. "It's okay I love you all equally" Aw how sweet. Then I replied "fuck you mom you love Hannah more. Stupid bitch. I'm off to Mexico. Rocky's already there."

"Why would you do that?"

"I want what's best for you baby. Family needs to go. Asia's gotta go. I hope she dies."

"You're terrible."

"You have to make sacrifices for love." Diamond said.

"Diamond!!!!!" Aria screamed.

"Hush." Tommy said.

"Ugh this bitch." Diamond said. "I'll be back loves." She said walking to the other room.

"Come on Jabez we have to find a key." Rocky said.

"Where could it possibly be?" I asked. I sighed. "It's probably in her bra."

ARIAS P.O.V

"What?" Diamond said opening the door.

"Let me out of this! What the fuck is wrong with you you crazy bitch." I said.

"Calm down." Tommy said.

"No, I won't!" I said.

"Please!!" Tommy said.

"You should listen to your boy toy. He looks unhappy in the relationship." Diamond said.

"He's happy with me." I said.

"I might have to take him for a test drive." Diamond said.

"No, he's not about to be burning."

Diamond slapped me. "I'm tired of y'all treating me like a whore. I'm not."

"You're lucky I'm in cuffs because I'd beat your ass."

"I'd like to see you try." Diamond said.

"Ooh." I said angrily trying to get out the cuffs.

Diamond laughed. "You're saying fair fight but sis you couldn't even protect your sister. She could be dead right now. It's your fault bitch. If I unlock you you'll end up like your sister in a hospital bed."

I sighed. "We're stuck here Tommy."

Hey guys I made a new story

Hey guys I made a new story. Check it out. Let me know what you think. I'll greatly appreciate it. ❤️