55

I woke up and saw Jabez. I yawned and he looked at me funny. "What?"

"Ya breathe."

I rolled my eyes. "You're always talking about someone's breathe."

"Can't help when mines always smell good."

I laughed. "Boy bye. You know you got that morning breathe."

I got up and brushed my teeth. Aria came into the room. "Y'all seen this shit?" She asked

"What now?" I asked.

"Diamond been telling people her and Jabez has sex. She's trynna say he's cheating on you."

"This bitch...ugh what is her problem?!"  I asked.

"It's always something with her."

"Terrence too." Aria said.

"What the fuck?!"

"Did you have sex with him?"

I gasped. "It's not his mother fucking baby if that's what your saying?!"

"I'm not saying that."

"Calm down." Aria said.

"I'm just saying in case..."

"In case?!"

"He may have recorded it."

Oh shit.

"You didn't have to say fuck though." Aria said.

"Made love?" Jabez laughed making Aria laugh.  

"Asia?"

"We did. But I was mad at you. I didn't''t think-"

Jabez sighed. " I'm not mad. I'm just worried."

"I am too." I said grabbing my phone. I looked on YouTube. "Awe here come the tea pages." I said

"Fuck you know it's bad then."

"What are y'all gonna say?" Aria asked.

"I don't even know. I feel like we're always going on live and shit. It's too much."

"We need a fresh start." I said.

"I say we just stop this social media shit. I was looking at this apartment in Cali. It's affordable-"

"Jabez..." I said.

"No, just listen it's affordable and you can transfer school. We will be safe. Let me get my laptop." He said.

"What about me?"

I shrugged. "We're not moving." I reassured her.

Jabez came back. He typed in the address on the website and then showed us. Aria and I clicked through.

"Oh my gosh this is so nice." Aria said.

"It's okay."

It was nice. I just don't know about moving.

"Come on Asia." Jabez said.

I sighed. "So we move..what do we do if they follow us?"

"That's why we stay off social media. Only tell a few people. What about Aria..Minnie? Our parents?" I asked.

"My parents are cool with it. I just want what's best for us. Aria can be emaciated."

"Emancipated?" Aria asked.

"She can live with us."

"I don't know.."

"Plus Minnies parents have a beach house there. She's the one who told me about the apartment. Her dad owns it."

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"What do you think Aria?" I asked.

"I'll do it. I'll get emancipated." Aria said.

"It takes 4 to 6 months. We can move after you have the baby."

"Don't you have an appointment anyways?" Aria asked.

"Oh yes." I sighed.

I got ready and waited for Jabez. He came out the shower and smiled. "I'll be done in a minute tell Aria y'all can get some horchata since she can drive and you can't."

I rolled my eyes. " I can drive. I just don't have my license."

"Nah you can't."

I snatched the money out his hand.I went to Aria. "Cmon let's get some horchata. You drive."  I said.

"Obviously I'm not letting you kill my niece or nephew." 

I walked out the apartment and started going down some steps. "Hello." I heard some say. I turned and saw Diamond.

"Bitch what are you doing here?"  Aria asked.

"Did you here the news?" Diamond ask.

"You act like Joe from You." Aria said.

"Who?" Diamond asked

"Never mind. Anyways stay away from us. You psycho!"

Diamond grabbed Arias hair. "I'm not a psycho!"

"Yes you are get off me." Aria said.

"Let go of her." I said walking up the steps. "Jabez!" I yelled.

"Don't call him you cunt!" She said letting go of Arias hair. She grabbed my neck."Stop."

"You really wanna put your hands on a pregnant girl?!" Aria said grabbing her shoulders.

Someone else came up the steps. "Let's beat they ass." The person said. I looked over it was Isaiah. 

"How are you here?!" Aria yelled.

He came up the steps and punched Aria. "Noooooo. Jabez!!!!" I said.

Diamond mocked me. She grabbed tighter on my neck. She banged my head into the wall. I could hardly breathe. I saw our door open. It was Jabez.

"What the hell?" He said.

Diamond looked back and froze. I was still struggling to breathe. She pushed me off the banister. On my way down I heard "I said hurt not kill." Isaiah said. 

Everything went black
_________________________________

Hey y'all I was thinking about making another book with Jabez in it. Kind of similar to this but different at the same time. Let me know if you guys would want that. ~ author