Chapter 31 - Lena's POV

Robin sat on the couch with a mug of tea while Sebastian sat next to her rubbing her back. She was visibly shaken and flinched whenever someone moved. She's tried twice to talk and both times nothing came out.

"Take your time Robin, we're here when you're ready." Duke told her from across the living room.

She nodded took a breathe and finally spoke.

"He's coming tomorrow, I don't know when or how many he's bringing but there's rumors that he's bringing rogues with him. Taylor said she was able to contact you but that she was caught before she could tell you anything more. Richard is forcing her to join in what he's calling the hunt, Tyler too as well as a big part of the pack. The few that are from the original Blue Rock are being forced to participate since they still feel like Lena should be the true Alpha. That's all I know, I was able to get away while Richard had called a pack meeting, he didn't notice I was gone until after. I left in my wolf form and shifted about a mile out so I could tell your scouts, they wouldn't have let me in otherwise." she finished and took a shaky breathe before going back to her tea.

"You're right about the rogues, he's planning to do the same with me as he did my parents to ensure the safety of his pack. The message that Taylor was able to tell us was that "he's coming soon", she was cut off after that most likely from Richard but we're not positive." Sky responded.

"You know what he's going to make you do right, there's no way out of it. He might let someone else help but that's a slim shot, he's not happy in the slightest about what you did." she looked over at me.

Several pairs of eyes looked at me and I nodded my head, "Yeah, it was to be expected. Knowing him he won't even give me that chance."

"Wait, what is he going to make you do other than howl to start this damn thing?" Dylan asked worry in his voice.

I shuddered already anticipating his reaction. "He's going to have me fight him and the rogue leader, not one on one but two on one. If he has any sliver of morality he'd let me pick someone to help, he'll have my old pack members and those closest to me watch. He doesn't care if he has his pack or rogues hold them down or threaten them with death if he has to. He'll do this near the end, if I live he'll hand me over, worst case scenario is ....." I couldn't bring myself to say anything else and instead fell silent.

"What's the worst case scenario Lena?" Dylan asked.

"Worst case scenario is that she'll be dead." Zach finished.

Everyone fell silent for a few moments before it was broken.

"I'm not going to let either of those happen." Dylan spoke, he wasn't looking at me instead staring at the hardwood beneath his feet.

"You don't have a choice, Richard's going to have you pinned down most likely by his Beta or first in command. He's also going to keep you as far away from me as possible before the fight. He's been thinking of this moment for a while now and most likely has backup plans in case anything happens." I told him.

He fell silent again. He stormed out a second later muttering something about needing to go for a run. No one said anything as we all stuck to our own thoughts about what was going to happen tomorrow and what the outcome could end up to be.

"Follow him, he needs you even though he doesn't say it." I heard Lea in my head.

I left the room without saying anything and tried to contact him as I made my way through the house to the back door. He had put up barriers so I couldn't reach him or find out where he was so I had to rely on my nose and follow his scent to wherever he had gone.