Chapter 29 - Lena's POV

I honestly didn't know where to begin, so I just started at the top and worked my way down the ranks.

"Zach as you know is the leader of the Light Wolves, they don't use the standard pack terms for ranks as they don't see themselves as a pack but more of an organization that only certain wolves like pack Alpha's know about. The second in command is Mike, looks like a tank but a total softy and a great cook."

Mike flips me the finger with a smile on his face before gesturing for me to continue.

I glared at him before continuing, "There's Lucas, Austin, Asher, McKenzie, David, Jonathon, Leon, Jared, and you've met Sam before. The other three who went with Lexi I don't know."

"They joined shortly after you left." Zach spoke up.

"Ahh speaking of the devil there she is." Duke said bringing everyone's attention back to the porch door where Lexi was being followed by the three new members of the Light Wolves.

"Well if I'm the devil what does that make you Dad?" Lexi asked as she joined us.

"The all mighty being who can take you out if I wanted to." He answered after a moments pause as he thought of his answer.

"Actually no that all mighty being would be me, as the saying goes if "I brought you into this world, I can take you out". Carol announced as she walked out with a tray of assorted beverages.

Charlie, Trevor, and Gregory were the new members of the Light Wolves after Zach had them introduce themselves to the rest of us. Charlie and Gregory were brothers and Trevor was their cousin.

I paused before continuing, "They train in hand-to-hand combat but also as wolves. They train fight as a pack or singularly and they each have their own fighting style but can adapt to each other's when fighting as a group." I fell silent.

Duke thanked me before moving off to talk to Zach and Mike. Everyone took that as a ending to the meeting and dispersed some moving to the trucks to help unload and set up camp.

Not being a fan of gatherings of any size I made my way to the railing and swinging my leg over perched myself there looking out over the yard and into the trees that stretched out from the left side of the house. It was only a matter of time before I was no longer alone but it wasn't who I expected it to be.

"So you must be Lena, you know you're not who I thought you would be." someone said behind me.

I turned to see Charlie standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Who did you expect me to be?" I asked. I noticed Dylan standing next to Duke with a raised brow, I gave a slight shake of my head and he turned back to what he was going.

"I don't know, the way Zach and everyone else described you I didn't picture you like this. I also felt you in my head when we were initiated since you're still technically part of the Light Wolves apparently even though you haven't been with them in a few weeks." He finished and eyed me waiting for my response.

"Think of me want you want I don't care, if Zach needs me back for whatever reason I'll be there." I turned back to the trees and away from him.

"Hey Lena you want to spar with us before dinner." Mike hollered already moving towards the yard.

"Yea be there in a sec." I answered moving past Charlie who hadn't moved.

I removed my button up so I was only in a tank top and shorts. By then most of everyone was in the yard and had formed a somewhat large rough circle.