Chapter 15 - Richard's POV

This chapter has some adult content so i'm warning you that if you don't want to read it skip the last part of this chapter. But the last like 6 paragraphs you will need to read.

When we got to Vermont I had the wolves who came with me as well as the rogues that came with us split into groups to cover more ground. I knew we were looking for a large lake so that was our main focus- look for a place near on next to a lake that would hide the Light Wolves.

We searched for hours before we had a location that sounded possible. I headed north to where another group had found the possible location.

We reached Lake Champlain in a little over an hour and it indeed had a large house and several other buildings on the property. When we had gotten them open we found a storage building. two training buildings and an indoor swimming pool.

"No one is here so where could they be?" I asked Brad next to me.

"We found tire tracks leading off the property and they look pretty fresh maybe a day old or so." he replied.

"Then we follow them and this time we won't waste any time." I said.

We regrouped and had planned out what to do before we set out. The tracks led south back from where we had come.

-------------------------------------

We had traveled through the day without stopping except for 5 minute breaks every 4 hours, then we would continue. We stopped for the night in West Virginia when one of our trackers picked u the trail. It was a couple hours old so we knew they had to be close, we followed it as it got stronger going further into the woods. We slowed down and found that they had stopped at another large house on the edge of another lake much small than last time.

"What is it with these people and large houses next to lakes?" someone asked from behind me.

"I don't know and I don't care but we know were they are staying so we will go back to the hotel we passed and stay there until tomorrow before we make our move." I told everybody.

At the hotel we got a top floor room we had a good vantage point to see the entrance point y the house which seemed inconspicuous to the normal eye. We would be able to watch if anyone left or any more visitors.

-----------------------------------------

In the morning we began our watch on the dirt road and we worked in shifts, two in the room and three on the back balcony when re realized we could just barely see the side of the house and some of the other buildings. We also had wolves stationed around the house but at a distance where the Light Wolves would not be able to detect their location unless they were actively looking for them.

Several hours went by with very little movement. At around noon several people came out of the house and sat on the back patio where we could see only a few people of the 7 that came out of the house.

"There you are Lena. You're not getting away this time girly." I said under my breath.

"Alright guys move out we wait for the right moment before making our move." I said.

We signed out of the hotel and made our way into the woods to shift and wait.

From our location we could hear what they were saying but only if we all were quiet. We waited for an hour or so until we heard something we had been waiting for, Lena was getting ready to leave.

"Alright let's go we make our move now." I said getting up from my spot under a tree and making my way slowly down the hill towards the house. It didn't take long before we were roughly 100 yards from the house. There we shifted and spread out surrounding the house. At this point I didn't really care if we were spotted we outnumbered them anyway, all I wanted was Lena.