Chapter 5

Lena's POV

I woke up to the sun streaming through the windows. I realized I was being contained I began to struggle and try to get away from whatever was holding me.

"Hey it's ok Lena. You're ok." Sebastian said holding my arms steady.

Last night rushed back to me and tears came to my eyes. I remembered getting beaten but on a higher scale than normal as Richard was taking his anger about me and Sebastian out all on me. Afterwards he had used me and when I woke up again I was being put into bed by Sebastian who I had asked to stay and he did.

I felt his arms pull me to his chest and held me there in a hug. We layed there for a few moments before I heard my name being called. I grumbled at the thought of seeing my Uncle again as well as his entire side of the family, I was also dreading having to clean the entire house in preparation for our visitor today.

"Come on we have to start our day Lena." Sebastian told me.

I gave a loud sigh and grumbled some more before throwing the covers off me and climbing over Sebastian to get off the bed.

"You know that there are two sides of a bed right?" he asked me as he headed to his suitcase to get clothes.

"Yea but there is a rug on your side and my feet are cold." I said grabbing clothes and heading toward the bathroom.

He raised his eyebrow at me before continuing looking for clothes to wear.

After 15 minutes I was making my way slowly downstairs when I was hit with the scent from the gathering yesterday but it was much stronger now. I ran down the rest of the stairs and almost fell at the bottom when my sock clad feet went from carpet stairs to oak wood flooring. I straightened myself and made sure no one saw before heading into the kitchen where I found the entire family sitting or standing around.

My Uncle turned from a tall dark haired man to look at me. I was surprised when he smiled but I knew it was just an act to not raise any suspicion from our guests. I was distracted when Taylor walked by me and handed me a plate piled with eggs, bacon, sausage and toast. Richard patted the seat next to him motioning for me to sit with him. I obeyed and was met with light green eyes of the dark haired man.

"Hello, I'm Duke. I'm Alpha of the Black Moon Pack, and you must be Lena." he said holding out his hand to me. I took it before picking up my fork and starting on my eggs. I ate as Richard and Alpha Duke continued to talk and when I was done I excused myself to do the dishes. When I was done I went outside to get away from the mass of people inside. I was hit with the scent again and seeing no one around I followed my nose to the back of the house where I found Sky, Sebastian, and a stranger sitting on the deck.

When I followed my nose it led me straight to them until I was standing right behind the guy. When I was several feet away his back straightened and he became more aware.

"Hey Lena, come on over." Sebastian called.

When I had walked around the table to stand next to Sebastian and Sky I looked at the stranger. Our eyes met and Lea went nuts.

"Mate mate mate." she called out.

Sebastian looked at Sky before nudging him and nodding in my direction. The stranger and I were distracted by the reaction of Sky. His reaction was priceless as he stood up dragging Sebastian with him and practically did a dance as he left towing Sebastian behind him. I looked back toward the guy who raised an eyebrow and I just shrugged my shoulders as an answer. I sat down and faced him and we sat in silence for a few moments before he spoke.

"Your my mate." he said smiling.

I gave a nod and a shy smile in return.

"I'm Dylan. Future Alpha of the Black Moon Pack once my father thinks I'm ready to replace his shoes." he said.