Chapter 8- Lena's POV

The entire group was in stunned silence at what Richard had said. I layed pinned beneath him and stared at him in shock. That shock quickly turned to anger and then hatred as I realized that the wolf standing over me had made a deal with rogues to get my parents killed.

Lea took over and I let her as she lunged upward and grabbed Richards throat before using her anger as a strength and threw him off us before pinning him beneath her. She snarled in his face but all he did was give a wolfy smirk.

"No Lena, don't!" a voice screamed from the group.

Lea turned and I saw Taylor pushing her way through to the front.

"Please don't Lena, that's my father!" she yelled tears falling down her cheeks. She was joined by Sebastian who had a pained look in his face and Tyler who looked like he didn't give a damn about what had just unfolded.

"Lena you have to run. You have to get as far away from here as possible. You have to get to them."  Sky said as he approached the bars that separated us.

I nodded but I needed to do one last thing first before I left. I turned and bent my head so it was next to the still smirking Richard. I opened the mind link so everyone would hear and gave one last message. "If you or any of your soldiers or pack members try to follow me you'll regret it. And sending my cousins to convince to come back won't work."  I lifted my head and gave one last look at my cousins before I sprinted for the fence and cleared it. Ha and Richard thought I couldn't.

When I landed I took a right and headed for the woods. I knew where I had to go and it would be far but I knew they would help me. I was headed the Light Wolves, they were wolves that had left their packs for better lives. These wolves were not like the ones that started wars who were feral and suffering from disease that made them act the way they do. The Light Wolves would take me in and train me and when I was ready I would set out and find my mate. 

The Light Wolves were a weeks travel by how the wolf runs so I knew I had a lot of ground to cover. I also knew that Richard would send his wolves after me anyway even with my threat but I wouldn't stand down. When I got to the river separating The Blue Rock pack with the Crescent Moon pack I turned and ran along side it so that it was on my left. I had to cut across their pack territory to get to the Light Wolves but I had to find their sentry's first.

After a couple hours I heard several howls behind me and to my side. I recognized some as from Richards pack but the others I didn't. I looked over and saw a russet and ash colored wolf running along side me on the other side of the river. I stopped and so did they, one went behind a nearby tree and shifted.

"Shift!" the middle aged man commanded as he came back from behind the tree.

I looked down at myself and then looked back at him since I couldn't communicate with them since I can't block out my pack unless I entered another pack territory by invitation only.

The other wolf also headed to shift and a younger man came back. "They don't have any clothes to shift into Greg." he said.

The howls sounded again and closer this time, they had found my trail. I looked in the approaching wolves direction and then back at the two men. Realization dawned on the younger mans face first.

"Greg, they're being chased by what sounds like their pack, we have to let them in and help them." he said with slight worry in his voice.

Greg didn't get to answer because when we weren't realizing two Chasers had managed to sneak up. I was thrown and pinned beneath a small light brown wolf who I didn't recognize as I haven't seen all pack members in their wolf forms. I threw him off easily but was thrown to the ground again by a much larger adult male.