OFFICIAL FIRST DAY

En başından başla

phana you bastard!!

im gonna kick your ass! he said its time to go? its only 06.30 right now!

he must be rolling in floor laughing his ass of right now.

so what to do now.... i think im gonna prepare breakfast for arthit and pass it to his friend later. i have more time, so i think its okay to take a detour to his faculty.

Arthit POV

Why in the hell I accept this position again?
I hate wake up early.
Since we started college my body is have its own routine to wake up at 06.00 sharp. But now i have to make it to this hell called engineering faculty in 05.30, can I kick some ass or punch some nose to make me awake properly please?

I don't know how I managed to come on time and drive in without any scratch in my half asleep state.
Maybe thanks to my hyungs,, they used to make me do errands without care about time, no matter where or when, a mission have to be completed if I wish to get what I want, maybe that's why I can do it even it's been some years ago.

"Oy thit! Are you awake?"
This annoying friend of mine never learn his lesson.

"When will you learn your lesson?"
Just when my leg about to land in his stomach, someone drag the stupid Pick to other side, and my leg land with loud 'thud'.

"Thanks Knot! You are my savior. I forget how deadly this one when he is waken up in the morning"

I keep walking to hazer office. I need to drink something to really sober me up. Anyone who doesn't know me will think I'm drunk if they meet me right now.

" Here you go. Drink up"
Knot hand me a cup of pink milk right away after my butt touch the chair in hazer office room.

"Thanks knot"
I take a mouthful of my favorite drink and gradually became aware of my surroundings. It's only three of us in the office right now. I think I come early, good,,, it won't be good sight of the head hazer walk in like a drunkard.

"What kind of preparation that need us to come 2,5 hours before the ceremony begin?"

"Well the freshman is quite hard to do as commanded, they think they are adult now since they graduate from highschool and start living alone. They have to come an hour earlier than other faculty, you know"

"They need to get beaten up for every disobedience. Sadly we can't beat them. I don't know if I can last my temper for a day"

"I know you can. You won't be here right now if you can't. You just too lazy ai thit."

" I'm only sleep more for this last 2 years. How come you call me lazy"

Now I remember why I sent them away. They are too noisy and nagged me more than hyungs.

"Aw.. you guys come early?"
Ming walk in with a cup of coffee.

"Yeah. I have to be responsible head hazer, right?"

"Yeah, sure. It's gonna be interesting to see the freshman expression when they see you"

"And why is that?"

"You are as famous as idol right now. The mysterious new head hazer."

"Tch...."

"Oh by the way before start with faculty ceremony, you have to join in campus ceremony first.
All freshman and transfer students have to come, after that one finished you can take your place as head hazer. Have them told you?"