Chapter 2: Yasmin

I walked into the party. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I hated parties. I hated most things actually, but I wanted to change. I wanted to have a life and friends and have fun. It wasn't normal for people my age to be moping around in their room all day. I hated my life. And it was all because of him. Here I was wearing the nicest, tight black dress I could afford.

I walked down the stairs trying to forget about it, and everyone on the dance floor is looking at me, why?

Damn it. I just remembered the dress code, ocean blue. And here I am wearing a plain black dress. Great, another reason I'm different. Cue the laughter.

"Oh my god Yasmin, what the hell. So much for the theme."

"Hahaha trust Yasmin though."

I tried not to look at them. I couldn't stand to be pointed out for how different I was. I already knew that.

I knew coming to this party was a horrible idea. I was about to walk out in shame when I saw him. What was he doing here? And who was he talking to? I froze in fear. Were they planning to kill me, again?

I hated him, Trent, even if he stopped as he was about to kill me himself, he let the others do it, almost. He seemed to be talking to someone and passing him a note. What were they talking about?

The spy read the note, and looked up at Trent with fury in his eyes. Out of nowhere he punched Trent, knocked him out. What was happening? I was too shocked to move.

A bunch a buff men came out from the shadows. I felt a fist smack into my face. The pain didn't hit me until I was about to pass out, helpless on the floor with everyone staring at me.