Inevitable offers [16]

Start from the beginning

It didn't bothered me much because I used to share my feelings, but for Tae, he was the type to keep it all to himself. I must say between the two of us he was neglected more because he was not the type to tell what he wanted. They didn't bother to check upon us. They were busy fighting among them selves and making tons of money.

It became worse when our parents had a divorce. Tae was only in his high school. I was in college. None of our parents wanted to take care of us. Don't think that we had became homeless. Our parents loaded our bank accounts with tons of money and made me Tae's legal guardian as I was an adult at that time.

But this incident made Tae loose all his faith in love. He started to believe that there is no such thing as love. It was all a lie. Everyone just wants someone to give themselves company and to produce an offspring. So that they can bear the family name. That was all. And that is exactly why he acts like this. he is actually scared to love someone because he thinks that everyone will end up leaving him." Seokjin finished with a sigh.

There was a long pause and I was still processing the words of Seokjin. I never really thought that such heart-rending upsetting past was kept beneath those stone cold eyes. I didn't even had the faintest of idea about any of these.

We are so quick to judge people though. Not knowing what is happening in someone's life we jump into conclusion. 

"I didn't knew about all of these at all. He had never really opened up to me about any of these. All he did was shout at me for no reason but I failed to see that all he was doing was pushing me away because he was scared." I said looking down.

"Its not your fault dear, if I were in your place I would have reacted the same." Eunbin said.

"Beside our grandmother he had never opened up to anyone before, not even me." Seokjin said with a small smile, which hid the pai.

"Grandma?" I asked and suddenly the painting of the old lady came into my mind. Was it her grandma?

I was about to ask about their grandma when the door bell rang indicating an arrival of someone.

Must be him.

The door was opened and Taehyung entered. He took a look at us from the doorway and then approached us. 

He was a bit sweaty and I could not understand why I was finding it extremely attractive. It was sweat for God sake. 

"You are late." was Jin's first words.

"Why are you here?" Tae said in a bored tone.

Maybe its their way of greetings! I will eventually get used to it anyway.

"Well as you are already here I guess I should declare why we came here at the first place. So as we all know you two haven't had arranged any honeymoon plans and it doesn't look like it will be done in the future by the two of you. So I being the best brother arranged a whole package of a tour in Japan for the two of you. Flight tickets, hotel and every other requirements are completed-" Seokjin was cut off mid sentence.

"Are you trying to say that you want us to go on a trip? Together?" Taehyung said raising one of his eyebrows. I am a bit taken aback as well. A trip? Together? 

"Yes my dear brother, now stop acing like a brat and let me finish my talk. Your flight is the day after tomorrow and you don't have to think about anything. All is set, I have informed Jimin about your this trip and he ensured me that he will take care of your work in your absence." Seokjin said smiling.

But I can't agree to this. I don't want to go with him on a trip. After yesterday night the things became more messed up than it already was. We haven't even talked from then.