7

SNOW'S POV
wow was this fun, and Luna is amazing and just so nice, without her I would have ended up ...... Well I don't want to think about it. And she is absolutely beautiful, with her Greyish fur and deep red and white eyes, she was beautiful in this wild sort of way and I loved it. My crush on cherry dissipated when I first saw her.  We continued to dance and sway to the music brushing up against each other as we did so. Untill a voice called my name.
"SNOW!!," it was angel I turned around to see him jogging up to us.  Luna looked too and got slightly in front of me, in a protective sort of way and I could feel my cheeks get warmer at that. " Hey Angie what's up?" I ask gently pushing past Luna to show that it was ok. " We're about to head out, Vaggie has me under a 2am cerfew after the incident last week". He smiled sheepishly " ok I'll meet you guys at the entrance.... Just give me a sec". I say waving for him to go ahead. I then turned to face Luna
"Hehe looks like I gotta go, it was awesome meeting you, and thank you for saving me." I say twirling a strand of hair shyly. She smiled softly and handed me a piece of paper, " heh no problem, here, it's my number , text anytime, I would really like to get to know you better and be better friends" she says scratching the back of her head sheepishly. I smiled and hugged her, being the FRIKEN potato I am I only reached her chest. She was suprised at first but hugged me back. "Ah" I said expanding my wing and plucking a feather Wich I winced at. " Here just incase you get drunk and think it was a dream" I said handing her the black and grey feather she took it and smiled " thanks but I doubt I'd forget someone like you," she smiled and disappeared into the crowd. I myself made my way to the entrance to find everyone waiting. Angel looked up from his phone and to me imeadietly grabbing my shoulders, he eyed me suspiciously " ok first things first girl, GIVE ME THE DEETS!!!, WHAT HAPPENED IN THERE?, WHO WAS THAT GIRL?, DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY?" he bombarded me with questions but I ignored him and kept playing with the piece of paper that had her number on it. When he realized I was ignoring him he saw I had something in my hands "what's this?" He said reaching for it. But I shoved it into my bra and covered it with my hands. "What's what?" I say playing coy.  "Oh hun you think shoving it in your bra will do anything?" He says launching at me smirking, but I rolled out of the way and started to book it to the hotel, angel chasing after me. But i have wings so I took off. Out if his reach I heard him curse me out for being able to fly. I just laughed and said bye to molly and cherry. Flying to the balcony of my room. And changing.
I went downstairs to the bar.
Husk was having a drink so I grabbed a bottle of Jack and sat down next to him. I sighed as I played with the piece of paper
"What's that kid?" Husk asked.
"Oh it's nothing. Just the number of a girl I met at the club." He hummed " you like her don't you kid?" He asked. My face heated up. " Erm I guess so". He chuckled. " Well I'm sure you'll figure it out". He said into his beer. I laughed and finished my bottle. I have husk a hug and went upstairs and went to bed.

Ok another one down, hope you guys like this little twist of love interest, and if you guys have any questions or ideas please do comment and as always sinners
STAY BADASS