"See you later beautiful" Aiden says kissing my hand. Before leaving with his brother. My brother arrives and I get into his car. He drives us home. I go to the living room and start to a new journal entry when there's a knock at the door.

"Damon, answer the door!" I shout and I hear him grumble. But he opens it.

"Stefan? Stefan?" I hear Elena call. I get up and go to the hallway. "I...I'm sorry for barging in. The door was...open Elena stutters. I notice Damon with her.

"You must be Elena. I'm Damon, Carmen and Stefan's older brother" Damon tells her.

"He didn't tell me he had a brother" she tells him.

"Well we aren't close" I state joining them. "Hello Elena" I say.

"Carmen" she says smiling.

"Please, come. I'm sure Stefan will be along any second" Damon tells her. Then guides her into the living room and I follow. "Don't you have homework Carmen?" he asks me.

"Nope" I say flopping down on the couch.

"This is your living room?" Elena asks in awe.

"Living room, parlor, Sotheby's auction" I tell her shrugging.

"It's a little kitschy for my taste. I see why my brother's so smitten. It's about time. For a while there, I never thought he'd get over the last one. Nearly destroyed him" Damon tells her and I glare at him.

"The last one?" Elena asks confused.

"Yeah. Katherine, his girlfriend" Damon tells her.

"Ex-girlfriend" I correct.

"Oh, you two haven't had the awkward exes conversation yet" Damon says.

"Nope" Elena confirms.

"Well, I'm sure it'll come up now" I grumble.

"Or maybe he didn't want to tell you because he didn't want you to think he was on the rebound. We all know how those relationships end" Damon tells her.

"You say it like every relationship is doomed to end" Elena says.

"I'm a fatalist" Damon tells her.

"Hello Stefan" I say not looking at him.

"Elena. I didn't know you were coming over" Stefan says.

"I know. I should have called, I just..." Elena tries to say.

"Oh, don't be silly. You're welcome any time. Isn't she, Stefan? You know, I should break out the family photo albums or some home movies. But...I have to warn you. He wasn't always such a looker and Carmen used to be adorable" Damon tells her.

"Shut up Damon" I tell him firmly. "It was nice seeing you Elena" I say.

"Thank you for stopping by, Elena. Nice to see you" Stefan says.

"Yeah, I should probably go. It was nice to meet you, Damon" Elena says.

"Great meeting you, too, Elena" Damon says and I hear him kiss her hand. I roll my eyes. She leave the room and house. "Great gal. Whoo. She's got spunk" he tells Stefan and I. I turn onto my stomach to look up at my brothers.

"You, on the other hand, look pooped. Did you over-exert yourself today? Let me guess...hospital?" I ask Stefan.

"Someone had to clean up Damon's mess" he grumbles.

"Well, were you successful? Did the powers of persuasion work? Remember, if you don't feed properly, none of those little tricks work right" Damon tells him.