Aiden Lockwood

Carmen's POV

I'm in my room reading entry from 1910, an entry I never remembered writing. In fact I have a year worth of entries of things I don't remember. Anyway this entry says:

Today I made a new friend, her name is Rebekah Mikealson. I had just arrived in New Orleans. I went looking for a meal and was having fun while drinking. When she appeared, saying how I stole her meal. I told her 'first in, first served'. I healed and compelled the guy to leave us. She wouldn't let me leave when she saw me. She wanted to know who'd blood a child, but no way was I telling her anything.

But she just wouldn't leave me alone and I liked her spunk. Since I didn't have a place to live, I went home with her. She snuck me in, and had me be quiet so we didn't wake her brothers. I was fine with it as I love sneaking around. Anyway, it's been a long night. So goodnight.

I have no memory of this Rebekah Mikealson or her brothers. Or being in New Orleans for a year. I only remember passing through and having a snack before continuing on to meet Lexi. Just then Stefan appears and I grab my school bag before we go to school.

Once there he goes to see Elena and I head to class. But I wasn't paying attention t my surroundings and bumped into someone. Nearly falling over. But the person wraps their arms around my waist.

"You ok?" a boy asks and I look up into brown eyes. I get lost in his chocolate brown eyes. "Hey, you ok?" he asks again and I shake my head.

"Yee ah, I'm fine" I stutter pulling away from him.

"You sure you're in the right school beautiful?" he asks me and I blush slightly.

"Yes, I'm new" I tell him.

"Sure are, if I knew you. I wouldn't of gone to Florida to visit my uncle" he says smiling. "Aiden Lockwood" he says holding a hand out.

"Carmen Salvatore" I say shaking it.

"So what class you in?" he asks.

"I have history now with Mr Tanner" I tell him.

"So do I, allow me to escort you beautiful" he says holding a hand out.

"My name is Carmen, not beautiful and I know the way" I tell him before leaving. I go to class and sit at the back. Aiden enters and sits beside me, but I ignore him. I can't afford to be distracted with Damon around. I get a text from Stefan saying to find another way home.

I grumble under my breath and start to look fro Damon's number. "What's wrong beautiful?" Aiden asks appearing beside me.

"You mean other then you stalking me?" I ask as I find my brother's number. I start to text him.

"Not stalking, just heading in the same direction" he tells me. "Besides you shouldn't be alone" he adds.

"Why? Because I look like a child?" I ask annoyed.

"No" he says and I raise an eyebrow not believing him. "Yes, but also because you're beautiful. You never know what guy might try to take you" he tells me and I roll my eyes. I get a text from Damon, saying he's on his way.

"Whatever, you can leave now my big brother is on his way. He doesn't like boys talking to me, they usually wind up dead" I tell him jokingly. Thought it's true.

"Aiden, there you are" another guy says walking over to us. "Who's the kid?" he asks and I glare at him.

"I'm not a kid and my name is Carmen" I tell him annoyed.

"Oh the smart Salvatore, I heard of you" he says. "Tyler Lockwood" he adds. "Anyway, lets go Aiden. Mum has been dying to see you" he tells him.