Welcomes and Warnings!

Hello!!!! Welcome to my FIRST actual fan fic book (not one shots). I would like to address that this book get ANGSTY and may cause stress ect.

Some of them are:

Bulling, family fights, homophobia, transphobia, lewd behavior (thank the rat boi), closet cases, suspense, depression, pessimism, how the people that everyone relies on on the inside, explicit language (slightly cencord), panic attacks.

This list will length if need.

Some of the character in this story are my own OC's so don't steal them! You can draw fan art if want. You cannot use them in your own writings!

---------world placements------ 

Okay. So. This is an AU! Don't question how you enter imagination they just do.
The mind palace is an area where a group of people that are frequently In imagination have made shelter. Like a hub in a game.
In imagination you can be yourself or you with modifications.
!!spoiler for example!!
Patton is himself but with rainbow fairy wings.
!

!! Spoiler over!!!

I have/will draw art to show what characters look like and put at the top of the chapter if they are new. I will also describe them (obviously).
Please don't comment, "They have the same eyes," "They have the same hair" ect. This is an AU!

This is also a " real life" AU (not just imagination) so be ready for stuff to turn UPsideDOWN.

  Thankyou for coming to my ted talk. :)

:}) Happy man Spongebob