Chapter 16

It's been a couple of weeks since I've became an official employee of this navy blue empire and have been working with many agencies since. Everything has been going smoothly and to my surprise I've been able to balance my double life. To my luck the she-wolves and wolfs that come to see me on Saturday nights have been in my favor. I have no clue if any of them have any ties with Josiah, but as of now my secret hasn't gotten out, which I'm grateful for. Maybe things can stay as they are for a bit longer until I'm able to complete this contract and leave out of this empire.

As I do my morning routine letting myself free from the stresses I occasionally endure from day to day. I perform on the pole I had installed in my backyard of my new home. Working under the empire's alpha has its perks I must say. When I received my first check my eyes almost bulged out of my sockets kind of underestimating how much I would truly be making. With the amount of income I have now it's most definitely certain I'll be able to leave sooner than I expected.

Of course no matter the amount I didn't let it get to my head wanting to purchase a home that will be too big for me alone and away from where I grew up. I made sure to purchase a good size home between the middle of the two neighborhoods. As I exercise my mind can't help, but remember the emails and navy blue gift box with a black ribbon on it from that mysterious individual called J. Since I got signed they suddenly stopped just like that as if it never happened.

Sometimes I feel the need to investigate by letting Josiah know about that situation. I'm sure someone like him can get to the bottom of it better than I could ever. I'm really curious to know who was so concerned about my way of living for that amount of time they kept in contact with me. Maybe that's something I'll bring up in our trip later today. Josiah has an art event to attend and has set up for everyone in his committee to tag along me included. Due to just being in a modeling contract I'm not told a lot of information when it comes to traveling nor such events. I just get scheduled and have to prepare for the day to leave with Josiah.

-
-

Being brought to the boat docks of the empire I crease my brows a bit confused on what I'm doing here. I know I'm suppose to meet Josiah to take our flight to this art event, so this is very odd. Suddenly, I hear honks, which catch my attention seeing a humongous yacht approach the dock. On the yacht I can see a group of wolfs and she-wolves casually having a good time.

"Follow me," Orion says as he grabs my luggage making his way towards the yacht. I don't question instead just follow behind him as I examine the yacht before me. I've never seen one so close before and seeing it now it's really big. There's no name attached to it just plain, but still really beautiful. Orion hands my luggage to other wolfs on the yacht then extends his hand for me to grab to help me get onboard.

Once onboard we make our way through the crowd. Everyone is tipsy having the time of their lives dancing, chatting, and drinking. The energy here is quite joyful almost seems like I'm on a summer vacation. Orion and I come to a halt as we see the empire's alpha and Bella posing for photographs. Everyone around is in awe as they admire the pair. The two look compliment one another and make a great couple together. I can tell the committee would approve of this relationship if they were to ever pair up.

 I can tell the committee would  approve of this relationship if they were to ever pair up