Chapter 6

"Alright she-wolfies, today is the big day we all have sweated, prayed, waited, and worked so hard for. Today must go perfect," Anastasia announces to all of the models.

Today is the day that we all walk the runway in front of millions of people everywhere on national television. Potential sponsorships, fashion designers, and very important wealthy wolfs and she-wolves from all empires will be there. Tonight is going to be the best day of my life.

"What time must we all meet?," Camilla asks.

"Everyone must be here at 5 to get makeup and hair done. At 7 we must be on the navy blue carpet for interviewing and pictures. At 8 the runway show starts. Lastly, as some of you may already know the after party hosted by our very own alpha will be at 10. This is where you all will have the time to get to know sponsors and important statutes," Anastasia explains.

"When will the sponsorship auctions take place?,"  I decide to ask as Camilla throws me a death glare not entirely sure why she just did that, but then again I'm not sure why she does a lot of things.

"Good question Jissyn, tomorrow night that's why it's crucially important to sell yourself, flirt, and get to know sponsors at the after party tonight."

We all nod in agreement to Anastasia's information, "Anymore questions?," she asks.

"Why do we have to wear the same dresses? Couldn't we pick our own styles as longest it's navy blue?," Camilla rolls her eyes at Anastasia obviously annoyed by the entire wardrobe situation.

Very typical of her.

"I know how much of a fashion obsessor you are, but it is the signature of Angel-Wolf Agency. You guys represent us, so just look at it as a business partnership. You wear the dresses we provide to represent us while we open the gigs for you," Anastasia explains as she winks at us.

"Alright anymore questions, concerns, or comments?"

"Alrighty she-wolfies you're all free to go. See you all at 5," Anastasia excuses herself as we do the same.

"In just a few hours we're going to be performing," Lorella utters clapping her hands in pure excitement.

"I was born for this day," I respond smiling brightly.
Lorella and I exit the premises heading into her car when suddenly a familiar voice approaches us.

"How dare you Jissyn," Malik seethes. I turn around to face him completely confused on what he's even talking about as well as surprised to see him after what happened that one night.

"What are you talking about?" I crease my brows. Lorella immediately grabs her pepper spray inside her purse standing beside me firmly while mugging Malik.

"Don't you act all clueless here," Malik clenches his jaw. The amount of anger he's currently showing right now is confusing me even more. I should be the one pissed at him for trying to harm me that one night. If it wasn't for that stranger wolf, who knows what would of been of me after that confrontation between Malik and I.

"Malik, I have no freaking clue on what you're speaking about I swear," I truthfully say.

"Do you know where I've been at these past weeks Jissyn?," Malik raises a brow crossing his arms across his chest waiting impatiently for my answer to his question.

"Uhm no," I respond.

"Due to you pressing charges for that one night. I was locked up," Malik grunts. I'm completely stunned by this entirely. After that night, I didn't report anything to the police even though I should have.

"That's impossible, I didn't report shit Malik," I sternly say.

"Don't you lie to me Jissyn," he grumbles. Just when he was about take a step closer. Lorella pushes him back with her hand making him tumble a bit. This action only angers him even more glaring at the both of us.