Chapter 3

"So a big opportunity has came knocking on the door models," Anastasia announces as we all had to come in early today due to a special group meeting.

"Tell us Anastasia," Camilla squeaks clapping her hands like a annoying fool that she is.

"In two weeks, we are going to have a runway show and sponsors from all empires will be attending the event."

All of us gasp in amazement instantly becoming screaming little she-wolfs full of excitement along with Anastasia. This is huge for all of us upcoming models. The goal for each one of us is to get a sponsor for our modeling careers. Once you get a sponsor, you practically made it into the modeling world. All you have to do from there is get out there and get known for gigs to approach.

"And there's one more surprise she-wolfies," Anastasia hushes us all down to announce the surprise.

All of us look at one another confused on what it could possibly be that's better than sponsors coming to our runway show. I mean seriously what can get better than that?

"Oh my this is so huge even I can't believe it. Any who, alpha Josiah will be attending our event yay," Anastasia squeals jumping up and down excitedly. All of the other she-wolves scream out of pure excitement except for me. I'm just sitting on my seat with an annoyed face expression. How can these fools adore him? He's never done anything for our neighborhood. Being wealthy himself he only favors the rich neighborhood.

"Wait until my alpha sees me," Camilla sassily says biting her bottom lip. I roll my eyes at her remark. Of course an easy dog like herself would only look forward to that.

Slut.

"I'm sure he's going to want someone in the same class as him Camilla," Lorella smirks causing me to giggle slightly.

"I'm not broke like you guys," Camilla smiles walking away from us.

"Bitch," I murmur wanting to punch in her face, but that will only get me expelled from modeling school which would be a win for her.

"Alright she-wolfies, make sure to stay sexy, fit, and get a lot of beauty sleep because commercials and photo shoots will be our life for this two weeks until the runway show. Tootles."

Lorella and I stand up grabbing our stuff to leave school to do our daily routines. Now that this meeting is over, I can focus on the damn funds that once again has entered my life. Seeing the note last night almost sent chills down my spine. However, a thought came into my mind that is the reason why I made it an errand to go back to the police station after the meeting.

I have a gut feeling now that officer Dickens might have an idea on who this J guy is. I mean I left the gift box with the funds with him yesterday and now suddenly on the same day it was dropped off on my porch. It only makes sense that officer Dickens returned the gift box to its owner whom invaded my property once again.

So today Dickens is going to hear from me.

-
-

"You again?," officer Dickens says rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Who's J?," I get straight to the point not wanting to go around in circles just like yesterday. Ain't no one got time for that.

"I have no clue," he raises a brow.

"What do you mean you have no clue? You obviously gave the gift box to its owner since it showed up on my porch last night when I left it with you," I say all in one breathe irritated already.