Chapter 64: Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

"Mmmmm..."I shivered as he deepened the kiss even more as our bodies fit together while more scenes of the witcher making love to his sorceress played in the background, the accompanying music somehow fits the mood we were in.

Until he let me go while licking his lips just as I gasp for breath, my cheeks red as a tomato while his hands stroked my fevered flesh.

"See?" he whispered to me. "I can behave very well."

"Y-Yeah." I smiled as I looked back at the screen and noticed that we missed more than half an hour of the story. "Uhmm...we have to rewind the entire episode."

"I don't mind." he held me against him as he replayed the episode all over again.

Despite a few more make-out sessions, we finished all 8 episodes in one night.

And we both loved it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leone got called away to town to meet with someone so for the rest of the afternoon, I invited Nikolette for high tea at the chateau's back garden.

"I am so happy you accepted my invitation to tea today." Nikolette smiled at me as she sipped the tea I prepared. "This is delicious and so rich! You say you brewed this yourself?"

"Yes. I asked Mrs. Dubois to teach me and I learned that I enjoyed making it. I even brew coffee for Leone when he needs a caffeine shot." I nibbled on a biscuit when I saw a look of admiration in her blue eyes.

"You continue to delight me. Most women in your position are usually too preoccupied with social events and parties but it seems like I know why my baby brother likes working for you." She gave me a sweet smile, highlighting her ethereal good looks.
"And why Leone can't get enough of you."

Her answer made me blush as I drank more tea.

"I just wanted to thank you for the gown. It was really beautiful but it was comfortable too. I have never felt so good in a dress." I tried to steer the conversation away from my love life.

"Thank you, darling. That was part of my Butterfly Collection that I just unveiled at the Paris Fashion this year. Leone bought the best gown for twice the buying price just for you." She told me. "He has never been that excited in buying a gift himself. He says it was a surprise gown for his fiancee."

W-wow...so that beautiful gown costs a lot? And he bought it at twice the price?

Oh, Leone.

"That was thoughtful of him. When did he get the time to go to the Fashion show when he was so busy?"

"Oh well. The Royal Princess Catherine went to the Spring-sition Fashion Show with Ms. Seymone and they were the ones who sent the pictures of my collection to Leone. He immediately contacted me to reserve one particular gown and even paid in advance. Who knew that he was waiting for the right time for you to wear this." Nikolette looked thoughtful as she regarded me with warmth.

"Oh." I drained my cup wondering if I can hide my blushing cheeks by cooling down and drinking some cold water.

"Hahaha, you are the most adorable duchess. If I were a male....maybe I might try to claim you as my Selene." Nikolette laughed as she ate a cucumber sandwich. "Too bad though."

"Uhm...what is a Selene?" I asked her.

But instead of answering. She just gave me a mysterious smile and for a while, I saw her ice blue eyes shift to a red color but when I blinked, it was back to blue.