7.lance

Lances POV
Warning: has some sexual content, not smut but some nsfw. If you don't like it then don't read it.
I wake up to see Keith cuddling into my neck. I smile at how cute he is. I run my fingers threw his soft hair. I sit there for a while just listening to Keith breathing.

It was peaceful, until Pige barges into Keith house. Me and Keith are naked, completely. Why doesn't keith lock his door. I move the blankets so me and Keith are covered. Pige walks into the bedroom.

" sup loser, is Keith still asleep"? I nod. " yeah he is. Why do you need to know".
" I wanted to know if he wanted to go shopping with me later, it's only 9:30 so it's early".

" he probably will want to go shopping with you". Pige starts to walk out. " you can come too lance. I know you like shopping too". I nod, even though she can't see me. " ok yeah I'll go and I'll bring Keith". Pige yells ok while walking out of the house.

" Keith, come on wake up". He moves a little on my chest but just snuggles more. I start to shake him. "Come on Keith it's time to wake up".
"No I don't wanna"! Keith yells at me snuggling more into my neck. I just smirk. " baby if you don't get up, who knows what will happen". Keith shot up and ran out of the room. I sit there laughing at how fast Keith got up just from one simple phrase.

" hey Keith do you want to take a shower with me". I yell to Keith, who is somewhere in the house. " yeah just give me a sec". I hear Keith moving around the house. " ok well I'll start to the shower, join me when you're done"! I yell at Keith and walked to the bathroom, not caring what Keith said back to me. I turn the shower on all the way to the left and waited until the water was steaming. I stepped into the shower, loving the burn of the shower. I was so relaxed and I started to sing to myself.

I hear Keith walk into the bathroom, very slowly. I think he's just trying to listen to me sing and not interrupt me. I continue to sing and hear Keith taking off all this clothes. I can't help but think back to last night, Keith was so cute and hot. I need to stop thinking like that or I'll get hard. I look down, scratch that I already am. Fuck my life.

I hear Keith step into the shower behind me and walked closer to me. " hey lance can we switch spots so I can be under the water"? I hated how he whispered that into my ear, he wasn't even trying to be sexy but he is.

"Uhh yeah sure". I walk behind Keith, so he is under the water. I just stare at his toned back and his soft, plump ass. My hard on is getting worse. Fuck, why is keith so cute and sexy and adorable. To the point were I want to fuck him right here and now. " hey lance are you ok, you're kinda quiet for such a talkative person"?

" I'm ok Keith can we switch places again, I'm getting cold". Keith moves so he is standing sideways." We can both stand under, so we both aren't cold". Oh no I thought. If we stand like that one of two things will happen. One Keith will get hard too and we help each other. On the other hand it could be Keith slapping him calling him a pervert and never wanting to see him again.

" hey lance are you going to come over or not"? I move over to stand next to Keith. I stand next to him trying not to do anything I'll regret. I see Keith look down and I know I'm screwed. " hey lance are you ok~"

" yeah I'm fine Keith". I said looking away from Keith. If I act stupid maybe Keith won't hate me. " are you sure, you seem a little red lance"?

" yeah I promise I'm good". Keith just nods still looking down, I look away not see what Keith was doing. I hear Keith moving. " hey Keith why are you movi- whoa"! Keith was face to face with lances harden dick. " uhh Keith what are you doing"? Keith just looked up and gave me the most innocent look ever. "Don't you want help......daddy"? I nod, not wanting to talk anymore. Keith is such a turn on.

" I know I'm a turn on lance, but thanks for telling me". My eyes widened. " I didn't just say that out loud"? Keith giggles." Uh yeah you did daddy". I groan. " stop calling me daddy please". Keith got up worried. " I'm so sorry lance! Did I do something wrong"? I look away. " no you didn't I just don't want to cum all over your face". Keith blushed. "You were about to...by me just..." I nod to answer both of his questions.

" I can't believe that, but why didn't you just cum all over my face, daddy"? I groan for a second time. " I don't know, maybe to be nice"? I was panting, how is he making me feel like this. " Keith stop calling me daddy! I want to cum in your mouth". I slapped my hands over my mouth, not wanting anything else to come out of my mouth. " ok daddy, you can come in my mouth".

Keith goes back down to my where my dick is. " Keith please hurry"! Keith looks up at me and starts to put my dick into his mouth. " holy shit Keith"! Keith slowly puts the rest of my dick into his mouth. I was amazed that he could fit that all in his mouth. I was bigger then normal but Keith didn't seem to have a problem. Keith began to move his head back and forth. When he got to the top the swirled his tongue around it and push into the slit on top. " Fuck. Ahh Keith, don't stop I'm gonna cum"!

Keith moves his head faster and faster until I feel the knot in my stomach snap. " Keith I'm c-" I release my cum into Keith mouth as he swallows all of it. "Keith that was awesome". I look at Keith who is smiling. " um lance"? Keith says in a timid voice. " yes Keith"?

" can you help me with my problem too"?

Hey guys sorry for not posting this yesterday. Again this was supposed to just be cute but I didn't like to and started over. I hope you enjoy this and if you have any thing that you want in the story just let me know
— E.R