4.Keith

Keith's POV
"Lance did you just"? I say blushing, looking back a lance. " N-NO........yes" I go to sit up and lance groans as I do. He grabs my arm and pulls me back down. " stop moving...... please" I stop moving like he asked me to. " um lance why are you hard"? Lance doesn't reply" lance"?

" .......you" I look back at him confused" me! What did I do"? Lance looks up at the ceiling, not wanting to look me straight in the eyes." Because you're so pretty and cute and I want you so bad but you would never like me back and after tonight you won't want to be around me because I like guys"! I turn around not listening to lances protests. " lance that's not true". Lance looks back down to look at me. " wait so you like me back"?! I smile at him." Yes you dummy"! Lance pulls me closer to him. I push him away. " um lance....you're still hard." Lance smirks." Yeah so"? I look at him, still trying to get away from him." I don't want to rube against your......."

"my what"? I look at lance to see, he's smiling, not the nice, sweet smile. A evil smile, the kind that no one wants to see from lance. "you know what"! I say flustered." Go on and say it. Keith" lance whispers into my ear." Umm no I'm good, maybe I will sleep on the floor".

" WAIT.... don't go" lance looked at me with his sad puppy eyes that I can't say no too." Fine..but if you try to pull anything I'm not sleeping with you, got it"? Lance shook his head as fast as he could as you lay back down next to him.

~~time skip~~

I wake up to see lance below me. Some how lance had managed to move me on to his chest in the middle of the night. I snuggle into lances neck. I never knew lance was this warm and soft. Lance looks so pretty sleeping.

I freak out of a second thinking we have school and we're late but I look at my phone that was still some how in my back pocket. It's Saturday, and 9:23 am. That's not that bad. I didn't wake up at 6 at night or something.

I go to get off of lance but he holds me tighter. I'm stuck right here until lance wakes up. " lance, wake up" I say into his ear, but he doesn't move or show any signs of waking up. "LANCE"!  I yell loud enough to wake up the whole house. " what's going on"? Lance says as he opens his eyes." let go, please" lance looks down at me and moves his arms so I can get up. " I'm free at last"! Lance just snorts behind me. I walk into the kitchen to find a note.

Dear losers,
Me and Hunk are going out have fun being gay and cuddling on the couch. We won't be back for a while, do whatever you want just don't fuck on my parents couch
-Pige

I blush at Pige's words and I go to put it in the trash. Until lance grabs it out of my hand. "wait lance". He starts to read it and I see him blush and throw it in the trash. He storms out of the kitchen and goes to sit on the couch. I walk out after him. "hey..lance, are you ok"? Lance looks from the floor to me. "why would she say that? We're not even a couple, sure we like each other but we're not dating yet"

"wait yet....are you planning on asking me out or...." lance smiles at me " of course I was, I would love to date you". I smile back at him and pull him into a hug. " I would love to date you too, that mean we're dating now right"?

"I think so"? I pull away from the hug,  grabbed the collar of lances shirt and pulled his face close to mine. "Can I kiss you lance "? Lance blushes and nods."Say it lance". He glares at me while I just smile."Yes you can kiss me keith." I pull lance in until are lips are almost touching."Are you sure lance?"

"Yes definitely" I pull him in the rest of the way and we kiss. A sweet and loving kiss. We kiss for a few seconds until lance pulls away from the kiss looking like a tomato. "awww is lancey a tomato"? I say mocking him, he glares at me. "no definitely not, I'm not a tomato and I never will be". I look him up and down to see he has a hard on.

"Oh do you want to bet on that"? Lance looks me in the eye." Yes I would, what are we betting on"? I think for a second." Something that mean a lot to ether of us" lance nods in agreement. "are you sure you want to agree to this"?

"Yes I am ". I push lance so he is laying down. I move his legs apart and sit on his lap. He turns bright red and moans me name. " Keith~"
"I think I won this bet lamcey". Lance just nods. As I go to get up lance grabs my arm." What is it lance"?
"don't move please.....it's feels good". I looked at lance shocked. " but don't I get my reward, what's special to you"?

Lance looks away. " you" lance mumble." Lance I can't hear you". Lance looks back at me." You. You are special to me and I don't think I can give you to you"! I smile at lance. " aww that's really sweet lance, but something other then me that's special".

Lance sighs. "fine, I bring it with me everywhere, it's a charm I got from my grandma before she passed away". Lance says as he pulls out a small shark key chain out of his pocket. " here you won". Lance puts it in my hand.

"Lance I can't take this, I know I won but I'm not that mean to take something like this"! I pull lances hand towards me and place the charm back into his hand. He smiles at me and puts it back. " so will you stay on my lap"?

"sure lance" I smile down at him and move to snuggle into his neck. " lance"?

"yeah Keith?"

"you know I really like you".

"yeah, I really like you too"! I smile into his neck and place small kisses onto it. "Keith stop it," I blush."but why, don't you like it"?

"we are Pige's house! We can't do this here! We shouldn't have done any of this here!"

"we can go back to my place, I don't have parents and I don't live with anyone". I smirk" yeah that sounds better, should we write a note to Pige too"?

"no she will probably think we left to fuck so it doesn't matter".

"how can you say that like it's noting Keith"! Lances looks up at me from his laying position on the couch, shocked." Because we aren't going to fuck at my house...I mean unless you want too"? Lance turns red again." NO not yet at least".
"ok well let's go to my house"!

Hey guys, this chapter is a little all over the place sorry. I try to make them less crazy but I kinda failed this time. If any of you have anything you want in this story later down the road just tell me.
— E.R