Epilogue

shelby's bad soul's p.o.v (idk a name for her yet ok i will next time i promise)

She had more power than ever now, I just felt it. I needed her if I was to get what I wanted. I was going to get what I wanted. 

I knocked on a big tree. HUGE tree. ABSOLUTELY GIGANTIC tree. I knocked on its door technically but whatever. It slowly opened. I grinned at who I saw. She grinned right back at me. "I knew you'd be here," she said, letting me in.

Her boyfriend smiled over at me. "Hi again," he greeted.

I waved at him as I sat down with the girl. "What do you need?" she asked.

"A favour," I replied. "The girl I told you about a few years ago... she was the Soul of Life, but I helped her upgrade to the Soul of Bending."

"Bending? Now that's impressive."

"I know. But the ungrateful swine just let us tear apart. I need her for my plan to work out. Which is why I need your help."

"What am I doing?"

"I need a clone of Shelby Grace. With enough luck, with our smarts, we should be able to get Shelby herself, and control her for her magic. I'll share it all with you, with your friends."

The girl looked down and laughed quietly. She looked up at me again, her once brown eyes now a blood red. Her laugh got louder. It wasn't just any laugh; it was one of pure evil. Once she settled down, she held her hand out for me to shake. I shook it.

"Deal."