Power

Shelby's P.O.V

Ethan stopped at a small hut. "The real thing is underground," he said, walking in.

We went in and down a staircase. When we got down there, there were so many people, running up and down the halls, talking, fighting, laughing... I couldn't believe they were so weak. "Where's your leader?" I asked. Ethan continued, weaving through the crowds. 

"Who is your leader? Is his name Jack?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah...?" Ethan replied.

"Could I... go in first?"

"I'll have to go in with you."

Sasha rolled her eyes and nodded.

Sasha's P.O.V

I took a deep breath. Ethan led me into the room. And it was really him. Jack sat upon some sort of throne, yelling at people and stuff. Then he saw me. I made sure I was in tiger form, in case he tried to harm me. "Sasha! Long time, no see..." he smirked.

"So this is where you've been all these years?" I asked. 

"Yes. And I have to say, they're not too bad. What have you been doing? How are the other three?"

"I've been mentoring new FAE members. Like you were supposed to. I don't know whta the others are doing. I'm here."

"You mean... none of the others are?"

I smiled. "Nope. But I have someone far more powerful."

Shelby stepped in, keeping the boys back with Ethan. "Who are you?" Jack spat.

"I'm Shelby Grace, soul of Life," Shelby replied.

"Life... why are you here?"

"Your army is weak. So, so weak." Shelby chuckled. "They need to be more powerful. How are they gonna take the world in this state? The FAE can kill them just like that. Not to forget I'm the soul you've been looking for."

"I was right! The soul of Power."

"I'm taking your army." Shelby's eyes went solid black. "I'm taking your army whether you like it or not."

"Surely we can lead together."

"No. No we cannot." Shelby laughed. "It's amazing to me that you'd think I'd allow that! Hand over the reins and no-one will have to get hurt."

Jack summoned his weapon. I growled, but Shelby placed a hand on my head. "Don't worry Sasha, I'll deal with him," she said. I backed off to Ethan. "Okay Jack, let's do this."

Shelby's P.O.V

Jack actually thought he could beat me. I stepped towards him, sword in hand, and he did the same to me. He raised his sword to hit me, but I whacked it out of his hand. My hand started to glow as I grabbed his arm. I felt myself getting stronger, and he started to shout in pain. "What are you doing?!" he exclaimed.

"I dunno!" I replied.

Eventually, I let go of him, and he fell to the ground. 'Yes... finally, we have death's magic.'

'Is that what that was?'

'Of course it was.'

"I should've listened to you," Jack stuttered. "Have my army, please, just don't hurt me anymore."

"I won't, I won't."

I was overjoyed. Finally, I had an army. Finally, the world would be mine.