North Korea x Reader - Witch

In a park where youngsters scattered around, there was a bench, an old and rusty one, sat a girl.

The girl came to the park, everyday and night, and sat on the same bench, on every single day.

Whether it was shining bright and hot, or raining snow flakes and piles, she was still there.

Summer came like a lightning bolt that year, the sunset filled the sky with a deep red flame, setting the clouds ablaze.

The girl, was sitting on the bench, enjoying the glamorous sight in silence.

Winter hit like a welterweight that year, a jabbing cold someone thought they could stand until the wind rose up and dropped them down to the canvas.

The girl, sitting on the same old bench, was adoring the gangsters who bursted into laughter.

The girl looked quite lonesome, but no one ever tried to start a conversation with her. She thought, that she might knew what has happened.

There were rumors being reported that there was a witch, a wicked one. It is being said whoever trepassed the park in midnight, would be cursed by the witch.

Youths were terrified, most of them. There were always some that were lacking the sense of fear and dread, and they dared to challenge the witch.

To those who challenged the witch were awarded as the 'Living Dead'. After one night that the Living Dead trepassed the park, they were found laying cold on the entrance of the park.

Some believed that it was the Living Dead itself were murdered and dragged to the park, while some believed that it was the curse.

The people in the town were told and believed that the girl was the Witch, though there were zero evidence found proving that the miserable girl was the Witch just because she sat in the bench everyday.

The girl was desperate for help, she cried for help, she prayed, hoping that she could be rescued by someone, whoever it was to save her from this disgusting, monstrous society.

In the end, God answered her prayers. God sent a man, a demonic man, an insane one, but to the girl, he was her Messiah. She thanked God with all her heart, for sending her Messiah, or was it?

The day that the girl met her Messiah, was quite a foggy day. Clouds of mists hurdled over and over, surrouding the area completely. People could barely see where they were heading, some might even got lost in these bit of haze.

She was there, once again, somehow managed to arrived at her own personal space before the fog became even heavier.

'God, please just let me have a company to enjoy in such a lonely and foggy day.' She prayed, with her eyes shut tightly.

However, dead slience was her answer. Was that always the sound of her own heart? The quietness grew deeper and she heard her own steady rhythm from within. At least, she has slience as an company.

It was the moment when harsh sunlight decided to pierce through the thick smog and the girl felt her eyes getting watery. As God, has answered her prayers, after all these years.

There, sat a man, with an eyepatch on his right eye. The man didn't seem to notice the girl's presence, as his attention was all on his mobile device.

Click, click, click, click...

The man's slender fingers were pressing against the screen with a strong and rushing speed, later pressing on a button and stopped his movements.

With the help of his thumb and index finger, he then punched slightly against his bridge, rubbing circles while his eyes were closely packed together, taking a rest for staring at the blue screen.