Russia x Reader - Drunk

"Ha! You little brat, think you can get away from us?"

  "N-no please! I beg you!"

  "Come here you worthless scum, let me leave a mark in your useless body." A boy said, as he pulled out a dagger. Two other boys grabbed the girl's arms.

  The girl struggled and wailed, repeating the same answer over, and over again. She swung and kicked her legs, giving the boy with the dagger a hard kick. 

  The boy winced in pain, he slapped the girl's face as to return the favor.

  The boy placed his dagger close to where he slapped the girl, the sharp edge cut her face, fresh blood was pouring out in an instant.

  "Hm...let's see, what should I wri-" The boy never got to finish the sentence, as his eyes rolled back and fell backwards, his body collapsed on the floor.

  "wha... Lucas? Why did yo-" The other two boys who grabbed the girl's arm loosened, as they soon collapsed onto ground almost the same time.

  "Are you alright?" A voice echoed through the dark alley. The girl hasn't recovered from the trauma, her legs felt limp and weak.

  She fell back on to the ground, her back lied against the cold brick walls. The boy ran towards to the girl, and hugged her without a word.

  The girl didn't react, but she hugged back after a few moments, as she regained to her senses and began trembling and weeping on the boy's shoulder.

  "Shh, it's alright. What's your name? I am Russia."

  "I... I am (Y/n)... Thank you..."

  (Y/n) always thought about the boy who saved her in her childhood days, who has became her best friend, Russia.

  The girl thought Russia as a cool and chilling friend to hang out with. However, (Y/n) learnt one thing from Russia, that was to never judge a book by it's book cover. Why?

  The more and longer (Y/n) knew Russia, the more sweet and passionate Russia has became.

  To say that he was passionate, Russia has became more and more clingy towards the girl, he even declared that he needed her attention at almost every single minute.

  To say that he was sweet, Russia has been flirting with (Y/n) only when he needed to, which (Y/n) often heard it when she was hanging out with Russia only.

  (Y/n) didn't mind having Russia as a company, in fact, she enjoyed it just as much as Russia did.

  She decided to play along, calling Russia a 'teddy bear'. She still remembered how flustered Russia's face was the first time (Y/n) yelled his nickname out in front of other countries. 

    Russia has been protecting her ever since the incident, however, (Y/n) felt that he was a little overprotective.

  Russia probably wouldn't let anyone else to have any physical contact with the fragile girl without his permission. 

  "Back off, don't touch her!" He would have said, and pushed whoever it was, with force.

  But this girl, (Y/n) was grateful for all Russia has done. Even if he was a bit paranoid. (Y/n) thought he was cute in every way, the way he talked and whispered, the way he treated everyone, the way he smiled, it made the girl's heart flattered. 

  But she didn't know what this feeling was, She never knew. It was her heart, it felt weird. Whenever she was with Russia, her mind and soul flew to her before she could reach to him.

  She had no one to ask, her parents abandoned her long ago, no one has ever cared for her. Should she ask him then? Maybe he would have known. 

  (Y/n) made a call on her phone, pressing onto one of her contacts.

  "Hey, France got a sec?"

  "Hello chérie~ What makes you call me?"

  "I just... want to confirm something real quick."

  "Hoho, anything for you mon amour."

  The both chatted for like hours, she seemed to know what her feelings were towards Russia.

   In fact, she was ashamed that she hadn't known Russia had been feeling the same for her. Even France herself noticed, she even joked to the girl that "No one would believe that the both of you are not in a relationship".

  Eventually the girl heard someone was knocking on her door, and she decided to hang up. Well, it was a few lousy bangs on the door rather than gentle knocks.

  She went downstairs, and turned open the doorknob. She always opened the door for the exact same person, guess who it was?

  "Hello Russia, why are you here? It's really late already..." the girl asked, as she helped Russia moved to the couch.

  Russia tried to remain his balance, but he just ended up slumping over the couch, his face planted over the bench.

  "Hmm..." Russia replied, he was drunk again, as usual. "Here, let me take it." The girl said as she tried to grab the bottle of vodka, but Russia has a tight grip.

  The girl sighed, she gave up, she could never win against a Russian's strength. It's strange though, she couldn't figured out why Russia decided to be at her house.

  Whenever Russia got drunk, he always went to her house instead of his own. She began to walk away, but she was grasped by a hand.

  (Y/n) clutched her fist, Russia just didn't know how to adjust his grip. She peeked at her arm through her shoulder, a light bruise formed on her arm already.

  "Russia, can you lossen your grip... it hurts..." (Y/n) pleaded at the drunk Russian, but he didn't seem to care.

  She began struggling, trying to toss away his hand. However, the girl could only yelped when she was pulled back by Russia with a strangely massive force, who pulled the girl into a tight hug.

  "Don't leave..." he simple mumbled, griping the girl into a tight hug. The girl's cheek heated up slightly, she then buried her face into Russia's chest.

  His heartbeat was reassuring, slow and steady. The girl leaned herself more, snuggling for the Russian's warmth.

  "I love you...(Y/n)..." Russia said, as the girl shot up from Russia's chest like a lightning bolt.

  "What did you said? Russia? Hey!" (Y/n) asked, she shook Russia by tucking his thick coat, but he just let out an indistinct "vodka" in response.

  (Y/n) sighed deeply, before the frown turned into a smile. She hugged Russia, suggling into his chest once again. The girl let sleep took over herbefore she whispered a small "I love you too".

...