Soviet Union x Reader - Forever Pt. 1

"Hey you little blockhead, enjoy talking to your friends? Here get your head onto the dirt." Sabrina, one of the girls yelled straight at (Y/n)'s ear. She grasped a mass amount of (Y/n)'s hair up, earning a small yelp from the girl, and shoved her head downwards, onto the ground hard.

"That's how you should show respect to your friends by bowing yourself down until your stupid brain touch the ground. Right? Ashley?" She exclaimed, when the girl with a bubblegum nodded back in response.

Like most people would do, (Y/n) decided not to fight back. She tried once, she wanted to get rid of their demand, but in return, she got a bruised face, with a broken leg, with two ribs being cracked open.

She didn't have the strength to fight back, she was weak, pathetic, just like what the bullies had said about her.

When the flimsy girl attempted to pull herself out from the filth, her head was forced to stay still when a rush of pain striked at her head.

"Ah ah ah~" Seebina exclaimed, her right foot was stomping onto the girl's head. "I told you to bow at your friends, didn't you hear me? Now your friends are angry."

She struggled against the force, she kicked her legs up, wailed her hands around, but to no avail. "Isn't this a bit over?" She heard Ashley cooed, and Serbina seemed to be surprised at her statement as the pressure on her head disappeared.

As if this was a once in a lifetime chance, (Y/n) managed to make a tight clutch onto Serbina's foot, yanking her forward violently with all the strength that she left. It caught Serbina's surprise, as she was being yanked towards, later losing her balance and her whole body landed onto the hard ground.

(Y/n) applied her force onto the ground, supporting herself to get up from the land, and ran away as fast as she could, leaving the two bullies stunned back by her act.

"Damn it, Ashley! Don't just stand there! Get her!" Ashley was dumbfounded for a moment or two, before her legs started chasing after the girl. It was a long game of come-and-get-me, but (Y/n) somehow escaped from Ashley when she turned into a street where people were crowded.

When the girl found that she wasn't being chased after, she lowered her pcae, and began to trudge around the area.

That was (Y/n)'s life, she had to face them literally everyday. She was just a girl, being made fun of other people due to her weirdness of talking to the 'air'. But she wasn't talking to the air, she was just communicating with her 'friends'.

This girl discovered her ability of able to see and talk to ghostly figures in the world since a very young age, and she had been making friends with them. She could only rely on them, since the living did not accept her, did not believe her truth.

After a bit of strolling around the area, (Y/n) realized she was no longer squeezed by crowds, as the sky started to pour water down, people scattered everywhere, finding a place to hide from the rain.

The rain started lashing all over her, hitting her skin like it would go right through her tissue and bones. The water washed the street like a river would rise and flood the place instantly.

Except for the sound of the city traffic, (Y/n) couldn't hear her own footsteps. She was completely wet and soaked that the wind that blew so hard, and swirled the raindrops into the air, later smacking back all over her face.

The streets passed in a frigid blur, she wasn't heading for home, but for an old place everyone said was haunted. Only last year just the idea had scared her senseless, but now she felt drawn to it, it was the only place to go. It still had a roof and the windows were unbroken.