Chapter Eleven

Tempest entered her office with Selena in tow. She headed towards her chair and lowered her trousers. She sat down in her chair and spread her legs. Selena moved closer and began licking her pussy. Tempest moaned blissfully as her new breeding bitch worked her mouth. She smiled as she sensed Captain Isen approach and allowed him to enter. He approached and bowed without paying attention to her pet; although he was well aware of his Queen's inclinations towards females.

"You sent for me?" He asked.

"Indeed. You have been a loyal supporter over the years and you have a good reputation with the soldiers and a General Tristan who speaks very highly of you. Now with our new circumstances I have a Kingdom and after lasts night I now have even more. I need someone to help me run those extra lands as well as integrate with the nobles and keep me informed of anything that goes on. I think you would fit the position well" she explained as a smile appeared on her face. Isen gasped in surprise.

"Thank you my Queen. I will do my best" he said still shocked.

"I'm sure you will...General" she said giving a few moments before informing him of his new title.

"Thank you once again my Queen" he said in honest gratitude.

"Please make preparations for your journey and you may take your men with you. Report directly to me of anything that needs my attention" Tempest said. The now General Isen bowed once more and left the room.

Tempest then released into Selena's mouth and smiled as she eagerly drank her up. Once finished, she pulled her away and rose to her feet. She pulled up her trousers and smiled at Selena before leading her out of the office. This time she headed for the library to check on how things were going.

Marisa stopped as she closed her eyes briefly. Her hand touched her belly and she managed to steady herself. She looked at the worried face of her daughter and smiled.

"Are you ok?" Melina asked. Marisa nodded.

"She's not alright" Tempest's voice spoke out as she strode over and caught Marisa as a wave of dizziness hit her suddenly. She carried her over to the chair by the fire and tenderly stroked her cheek.

"Have you drunk more since earlier?" Tempest asked concerned. Marisa shook her head. Tempest growled at that and grabbed Kali and made a cut on her arm.

"Drink" she practically shouted making everyone jump. Marisa obeyed and begin to feel better. Tempest turned to Melina and Constance.

"Now, Marisa is expecting a half vampire child who requires nourishment from both vampire and human to develop. The blood she is drinking goes to the child within her. Vampire children develop more quickly than humans which causes the human mother to become tired more easily" Tempest explained. Once Marisa was finished she slowly pulled away.

"Now Kali take Marisa back to her room and rest." She commanded and Kali helped Marisa up and out of the room. She then turned her attention back to her pets.

"Come it's time for your bath" she said to Constance and Melina. She rose to her feet and led them back to her chamber where she found Lena with a bath ready for her. Tempest smiled.

"Thank you my dear now go" Tempest said still smiling. Lena bowed and obeyed. Tempest led Selena to her shackles and fastened them around her wrists.

She returned to her two young ones and began to remove Constance's dress. She helped her step out and removed her underwear and smiled as she gazed at the creamy pale flesh. Like Melina she was developing well and was a fine young thing that had potential. She helped her into the tub and she began to wash her body; her hands exploring her body. She washed her hair and once finished wrapped her in a towel and dried her gently. She then dressed her in the same tunic as her other girls however this one was slightly longer. It was then Melina's turn.