Chapter Fifteen

Feeling sated, Tempest turned her attention to the others and smiled warmly.

"Dress dears and enjoy your day" she instructed. Tempest watched as the girls dressed in a rush of activity. With the help of Kali and Astrid, the younger ones were ready and escorted to the library for their lessons. Tempest smiled at Marisa who regally rose to her feet.

"We need to talk" Marisa said as her queenly authority returned to her. Tempest smirked as she nodded. Marisa was well aware that she had some power and was about to utilise it. Tempest was intrigued by the former Queens confidence to speak so directly with her. It was refreshing.

Tempest followed Marisa into a small chamber with various maps scattered across the floor. Marisa stood at a large desk with a map spread across the solid oak.

Marisa gazed directly at Tempest; her head held high as her hand ghosted over her extended belly.

"I want you to give Melina and her friends five years. Let them finish their education and grow" Marisa spoke firmly; her eyes were focused on Tempest who crossed her arms and chuckled.

"What will you give me in return?" Tempest responded with her own dark eyes narrowing.

"I am having your child for one thing and I am sure Lady Selena will be as well. There's also the fact I can help you as I helped my husband" Marisa spoke confidently and was proving her worth.

"I'm intrigued" came Tempest's words as she closed the distance between them and wrapped her arms around her.

"Then I shall enlighten you on what my husband was planning before you took over" Marisa said as she turned to gaze down at the map on the desk.

"In a few months time there's a gathering on this small island. All the Kings and Queens attends to negotiate alliances, trade and other issues. The island is a neutral territory and there will be other activities that we can indulge in" Marisa leaned into Tempest as she pointed to the island where the gathering would take place. Tempest kissed her cheek.

"Continue" she spoke softly.

"There's one King, King Crispin who has control over a vast amount of natural resources and my husband was planning on offering Caleb as a suitable husband for his heir who is considered quite a beauty." Marisa continued, her body tingling as she felt a hand cup her.

"I could write to King Crispin and inform him that a union is still possible. He is a good leader and ..." Marisa stopped as she felt long slender fingers enter her moist cavern. Marisa moaned as the fingers worked within her. Her husband had not been so attentive with her while she carried Caleb and Melina and she had needed him. She jumped as Tempest growled.

Tempest suddenly stopped and Marisa cried out at the loss.

"Carry on my dear" Tempest said kissing Marisa on her neck. Marisa nodded as she regained her composure.

"The union would show everyone how you can be diplomatic and earn respect from the other Kingdoms. Besides that, you would have another to warm your bed." Marisa finished. Tempest chuckled as she eased Marisa around so they she could gaze at her. Marisa held her gaze as Tempest softly stroked her cheek.

"You write to this King Crispin and we will begin our preparations. If this is successful then you will have your request granted" Tempest promised before capturing Marisa's mouth in a heated kiss.

Marisa melted into the kiss and felt the child within her stir; something that was happening more often.

"Soon my dear you will hold our child in your loving arms." Tempest said as she broke the kiss.