Chapter Nine

The palace was a bustling hive of activity as the inhabitants prepared for the nobles and their families arrival at court. Tempest had selected more girls from the town to serve as maids for the occasion. She had sent her men to hunt various animals such as deer, boar and rabbits for the them. Their rooms were prepared lavishly so they were comfortable. Tempest had also had her men positioned so that once they had arrived, their exit was sealed.

She had spent a lot of the last few days talking with Marisa and had gained useful information that she planned on using to her advantage. She was also going to display Marisa alongside her young one as a sign that the former Queen and Princess were happy in their new roles.

Therefore she was going to allow them some time together before hand in order to ensure her plan went smoothly. She smiled at Melina and caressed her cheek.

"Now my dear tonight is an important event which must go well. I need you to co-operate and show a united front." Tempest explained.

"I understand my Queen" Melina replied.

"Good now I am allowing you and your mother to see each other before the evening begins as I have something to tell you and it involves her" Tempest said. Melina nodded warily at that. Tempest kissed her softly before clapping her hands.

Melina looked round as the door opened to reveal her mother standing there with Kali standing beside her. Kali closed the door and the two approached. Melina's eyes widened as she noticed a her mother's rounded tummy. She looked back at Tempest who smirked.

"Indeed my dear she is carrying my half vampire daughter." She confirmed with a gleeful look in her red eyes.

"How?" was all Melina could ask.

"I took her with my real cock; only visible when I have feasted on a certain type of blood" her words shook her as she recalled her bleeding.

"Indeed once the drugging effect passes I'm left with more power which allows my true cock to come out and play. Only a few female vampires have this ability; not even my own sire who was a Queen in her own right didn't have this ability." Tempest spoke evenly as she placed a hand on Marisa's tummy.

Melina squirmed as her mind conjured an image of Tempest taking her like that. Tempest chuckled as she stalked towards Melina, sitting beside her.

"Oh my dear one, I shall indeed be taking you with my cock and filling you with my children however we must wait till you are older" Tempest's voice was husky as she herself imagined her young one carrying her heir. She smirked as she scented Melina's arousal.

"Unfortunately my sweet, we don't have time for such a delicious activity however I shall reward you later. For now, I shall leave you both to bathe and catch up. I shall be back later to dress you for tonight's event" Tempest spoke giving both Melina and Marisa a kiss before leaving them alone.

She smiled as she spotted both General Tristan and Captain Isen waiting for her at her office. She led them inside and closed the door behind them.

"Captain Isen are the men in position?" She asked.

"Yes my Queen. They are ready for anything" Captain Isen replied bowing his head to her.

"Excellent and General Tristan are the fledglings ready?" She asked referring to Lena and Caleb.

"They are well and I am hopeful" he replied. Tempest nodded.

"Well then let's get this event started and I hope there is some confrontation." She said hopefully.

She led them out of the office and as she walked the halls she grabbed at a couple of maids and handed them to Captain Isen.

"Shackle them in the throne room" she ordered.