Chapter Seventeen

Lena led the her charge to the bathing room and sat her on a stool before collecting the equipment needed. Keeping an eye on her, Lena found a small knife and turned her attention back on the girl. She was beautiful with her blonde hair and her green eyes. Her breasts were small but plump and round. She knelt down and spread her creamy thighs wide and gazed at her pussy. Her mouth watered as desire to have a taste grew; Lena stopped herself as she was serving her Queen who had trusted her to make this girl ready. She looked up at the girl who met her gaze.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Cassie" came the soft reply.

"My name is Lena" she said as she brought the knife closer.

Cassie fidgeted as the knife moved closer. Lena made a ssh sound.

"Stay still. I don't want to cut you" Lena said as Cassie stilled and Lena began. Using the knife, she cut away the blonde curls of her pussy; revealing her entrance. She left a small trail and rose to her feet. She freed a wrist and lifted her arm up and began removing the hair.

Cassie sat there and watched Lena curiously as she worked.

"What's going to happen to me?" She asked softly although she had an idea. Lena smiled as she brought the arm down and untied the other wrist to begin the task again.

"My Queen will most likely fuck you" Lena responded bluntly. Cassie gasped. Lena smiled as she wiped the area before bringing her arm down. She held a hand and Cassie accepted it. Lena led her to the bath and helped her climb in. Lena watched as Cassie washed herself and she thought back to her first time with her Queen and how she had been cared for. Lena gazed over at Cassie and sighed.

"If you want my advice I would just go along with it. Our Queen will be far kinder to you if you submit." Lena spoke trying to sound supportive. Cassie turned; she looked spooked and worried.

"What if I don't?" She asked although she believed that she could guess the answer.

"You don't want to know" Lena replied. Cassie closed her eyes and nodded. Lena grabbed a towel and Cassie climbed out. Wrapped in the towel, Lena helped Cassie to dry her body and put some lotion on. She then dressed her in a clean shift and re-tied her hands.

"Perhaps she'll let me have you once she is finished with you" Lena whispered as she led her charge out of the room. Cassie trembled at the thought of her future prospects.

"Give her what she wants and she'll look after you; refuse and you'll regret it" warned Lena once more as she reached her destination. She opened the door and led Cassie inside.

*****

Tempest smiled as Lena entered the room with Cassie in tow. She rose gracefully to her feet and walked to meet them. Lena stood Cassie in front of her; a proud look flashed over her face. Tempest sighed as she took hold of the shift and ripped it apart, revealing a beautiful body and a well trimmed pussy. Tempest looked up at Lena and wrapped her arms around her.

"Well done my dear you have done well. How can I reward you?" Tempest asked as she caught Lena's lust full look at Cassie.

"I would like to have a turn with Cassie" she spoke to Tempest, but eyes flickered over to Cassie.

"I'm sure we can come to an agreement" Tempest said giving Lena a wink.

"I hope I have proven myself" Lena spoke hopeful that she had passed the Queens test. Tempest nodded.

"Indeed you have my dear" Tempest replied as she took hold of Cassie's arm. Lena bowed her head and left the room. Tempest returned Cassie to the chaise lounge.