Nr 2: Quinn

3rd person POV.

(Y/n) and Shinobu have arrived in Mantel in hopes of getting to Atlas, but there was a slight problem......

(People screaming and running away from Grimm)

(Y/n): A Grimm invasion, lovely!

Shinobu: What should we do?

(Y/n): Kill Grimm, kill Grimm, find cultists, oh! And don't forget about killing Grimm.

(Y/n): If you find the cultists, call me or something.

Shinobu: Alright!

Shinobu left to kill grimm.

(Y/n) drove off on his motorcycle. He would drive up to the sabertooth tiger Grimm and cut them in half.

He continued to do this for a bit, until he noticed a video that began playing. The video had Ironwood and Robyn on it. (Y/n) ignored it, not really giving a damn.

He continued his assault on the Grimm that were invading Mantle. When he found a large mammoth Grimm heading for people trying to evacuate, he speeded twords it.

He activated his semblance. His aura cover began rapidly changing colors until it stayed red.

(Y/n): Jackpot!

(Y/n) jumped off his motorcycle and turned into rose petals and began speeding twords the large Grimm.

He began speeding on top of the Grimm then spiraling around it while cutting at it.

He eventually jumped high into the air, and then dashed straight at it's head. He used his beam katana to stab it in the brain, killing it.

As the Grimm turned to ash, (Y/n) looked back to see the people cheering. He then saw a familiar person.

Ruby: (Y/n)!?

(Y/n): Ru- I mean mo- I mean Ruby!?

(Motorcycle crashing in the distance)

(Y/n): Shit....

(Play opening)

Ruby runs up and hugs (Y/n).

(Y/n): ?!

(Y/n): Could you not embarrass me....

Ruby let's go of him.

Ruby: Where have you been!?

(Y/n): Well after Beacon, I followed the cultist through a portal again and ended up a few months in the future.