How my mother met me

3rd person POV.

Ozpin and Glynda were about to observe the results of (Y/n)'s blood.

They opened the computer and looked at the results.

What they saw shock them, because the only way the results could be true is if (Y/n) was from the future.

Ozpin: It seems like we are dealing with threats from the future. We need to (Y/n)'s aid. He could be a great help.

Glynda: What about Miss Rose? Should we tell her?

Ozpin: (Y/n) claimed to know team RWBY in the future, I think I know how he knew them.....

Ozpin: Bring team RWBY here, we'll tell them, they should be able to help us get (Y/n).

Glynda: And the father?

Ozpin: Let's leave him out of it for now.

Glynda nodded and left to go get Team RWBY.

(Play opening)

(Y/n) had arrived at the courtyard of Beacon Academy.

(Beep beep)

(Y/n): Out of the way!

He was honking the horn on his bike while swerving around the beacon students in his way.

Student 1: What the!?

Student 2: Watch it!

(Y/n): Fuck off!

(Y/n) drifted through the front doors of Beacon Academy.

(Crash)

Now in side the school, he got of his bike and began running twords Ozpin office.

(Y/n): Where was it again?

(Y/n): The tower!

He was dashing through the hallways, pushing aside everyone in his way.

As he was running twords the tower, he looked ahead and saw four people.

Cardin: What's the hur-

He was unable to finish his sentence, due to (Y/n)'s fist in his face.

(Y/n): Move fuckheads!

He punched Cardin into his team and they fell to the ground. (Y/n) continued to run twords Ozpin's tower.

He eventually found the elevator that would bring him there, but it closed just as (Y/n) saw it.