Shake it off

Maya's POV:

I can't believe this. My boyfriend just said that he was in love with another girl. How could he say that? Did he really mean that? I feel tears steaming down my face and somebody's presence behind me.

"Hey sweetie." Topanga tells me. She sits on one side of me, and Cory sits on the other.

"How do you feel?" Cory asks me.

"Bad." I respond. "My boyfriend just said that he loves another girl. How could I feel anything else?"

"I'm going to tell you a story about something that happened in college. Topanga and Shawn were asked to be in a movie." Cory starts.

"Oh gosh!" Topanga exclaims. "Not this story."

"Yes this story." Cory replies. "Anyway, Shawn and Topanga had to kiss, and I got jealous. I admit it."

"We're you guys together at that point?" I ask them. "Because I remember Riley saying that you guys broke up like three times."

"Yeah. Topanga and I were engaged at the time. But there was one day when I found Shawn and Toapanga sleeping in the pub and Shawn was only in his underpants." Cory smiles at the memory. "I was extremely jealous, but then I talked to them and they explained it to me. Just talk to Lucas, kay?"

I nod. "Okay."

I get up and notice Riley, Farkle and Auggie standing behind us. They smile at me. I smile back and keep walking.

"I'll be okay." I tell myself. I walk about a mile before I see Lucas. I see a little more then I want actually.

AN:
What do you think happened? Btw, I am kinda busy, so I will try to post at least once a week. I will post more if I can. I have so much drama in my life. Between boys and school and family and just life. Whose excited for Girl Meets Friendship? Prediction: Maya comments about Lucas on the horse and calls him a cowboy or something along those lines. And ik that it isn't an actual picture, but that is great. That is an actual tweet that they posted. Sorry for ranting, btw. I just have a lot to get out...

QOTD:
What do you most like about winter?

AOTD:
Hot Chocolate and no school!

Until next time my lovelies. Stay beautiful. 😘