Exploring

Riley's POV

I remember something about a pool, then I wake up to see that I'm in Farkles arms. I lean in and kiss him to wake him up. He kisses back after about thirty seconds. He kisses back hard and I realize that I'm still in my bikini. I blush and pull away.

"What's wrong?" He seems concerned.

"I'm still in my bikini." I tell him, looking down. "And my dad said not to get me pregnant..."

We both blush and I look over at the clock. 8:30, it reads.

"It's 8:30 in the morning." I tell him. I get up and walk over to the door separating our rooms

"Where ya going?" He asks.

"To shower and change. I don't want to anger my dad." I inform him. I open the door to see an adorable sight. "Farkle! Come here!"

He runs over to see Lucas sitting up, whispering to Maya. He has his hand on her stomach and is rubbing it. He looks up and sees us.

"Hey Filey? You spent the night alone again? Remember Mr. Matthews words." Lucas states, smiling.

"At least I'm not the one that got my lady pregnant." Farkle laughs it off. Maya starts to stir and sits up, Lucas' hand still on her stomach.

"Good morning my love." Lucas tells her. They lean in and kiss on the lips.

"Don't you guys do enough stuff?" I ask, winking. They look at each other, blushing.

Just then, Cory and Shawn walk into the room. They see Riley and me still in our swimsuits, and Lucas in the same bed as Maya, with his hand on her stomach. Cory walks up to Riley and me while Shawn walks over to Maya and Lucas.

"You're in a bikini that gives him easy access." Cory states, pointing to me. He advances towards me quickly and stares into my eyes. "If you get my daughter pregnant, I will kill you. Do we understand each other?" I nod quickly. "Good."

"Daddy, stop it!" Riley says, sliding under my arm. She puts her head on my chest. "I am not going to get pregnant. I am smarter than that." She snuggles closer to me and kisses my lips. Her dad stares us down and growls. He just turns and walks away. She is still leaning on me. "I love you."

I raise her head and look into her eyes. "I love you too." I tell her before connecting our lips.

Lucas' POV

Shawn walks up to us and Maya pulls herself close into my chest.

"What are you two doing?" He demands.

"Nothing worse then what we've already done." Maya retorts.

"Little girl, I would really stay out of this if I were you. You are already in trouble with me." He stares at her murderously.

She stares back. "Why am I in trouble with you? You haven't been in my life before now, so you don't have the right to scold me." She starts crying into my chest. I see Riley in the background, gathering stuff so she can shower. She looks over at me and shrugs. Then she disappears into the bathroom. I look down at Maya who is sobbing into my chest. I hear her whimpering softly, so I kiss her head.

"Maya it's okay. Nothing can hurt you anymore. And at least now you do have a dad. Some people aren't that lucky." I tell her. She looks up at me, tears flowing down her face.

Shawn comes over and sits down on the other edge of the bed. "Maya sweetie, what's wrong?"

She pulls away from me and hugs Shawn. "It's all too much. All at once. You, this pregnancy, my mom. It's all too much. It all happened so suddenly. I can't take it." Shawn's arms are wrapped around her and he kisses her cheek.

"What's the worst thing that you think will happen?" I ask her.

"I have the kid, and you leave me Lucas. Not only you though, everybody. Riley, Farkle, The Matthews." She turns and looks over at Shawn. "Would you ever leave me again?"

"No." He responds immediately. "Leaving you was the worst mistake of my life and I regretted it everyday. I just couldn't deal with your mother anymore. I was planning on sticking around until you were born then taking you, but I figured that that you would need your mom more than you would need me."

She hugs him, then turns to look at me. "What about you, Lucas? Would you ever leave me?"

"I love you more then life itself. It would kill me if I did. I don't care how fat you get when you're pregnant, I will love you. You're someone that would gladly die for or kill for, but right now, I live for." I tell her. She starts to cry again. "Why are you crying? Is it because that's the sweetest thing you've ever heard?"

"No. It's because you mentioned the fact that I would get really fat." She laughs. Shawn and I both laugh along with her, happy that she was happy.

I see Riley come out of the bathroom in a dress. "Ooo, pretty! What's the occasion?" I ask.

"Farkle and I were going to go exploring. Do you want to come with us?" She invites. Maya and I look at each other.

"We would love to. Just give us a minute to get ready." I smile. Then I get up and walk into my room. I see Shawn get out and walk out of the ladies room as well. I push the dividing door shut, then change into different clothes. Five minutes later, the ladies, Farkle and I are outside exploring Paris. How much better can this get?

AN;

Im at a Halloween party rn I'm dressed as a mouse and my friend is a cat. She didn't even know that I was doing this. Lol. She was surprised. We are painting nails and stuff. Next, we get to go to a bonfire. So fun! Btw, did you see the picture? I found it on bens instagram page. Topanga isn't in it! Enough ranting!

QOTD:

What's your favorite holiday?

AOTD:

Either christmas, Halloween, or my bday

Until next time my pretties!