The Truth About Lucas

Recap:

Riley asks me something I didn't expect. "Whose Avery?"

Lucas POV

Everybody is staring at me. I feel my face heating up.

"Lucas?" Maya asks, touching my arm. "What is she talking about?"

"Ummmmmm..." Is all I can say.

"Wes!" I hear. Somebody kill me now. Avery is running up to me. To make matters worse, she called me Wes, which was a name I only used when I was living in California. Maya glares at me and grabs my arm.

"Hey Avery. How have you been?" I can feel myself sweating through my shirt.

"Good! Heard that you got a girl pregnant. And I'm assuming it's the one that is holding onto your arm as if it's saving her." She glares her and then smiles at me. Maya let's go of me and steps back a little.

"Lucas, who the hell is she and why the fuq did she call you Wes?" I could tell that Maya was super mad.

"Avery is my ex, but she means nothing to me. I don't even care about her." He says.

"WHAT?!" She screamed in a shrill tone. "I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?"

She steps towards him. "No! I mean I love you..." He stops after he realizes what he said.

"You love another girl?" Maya scoffs. "That's it! I'm out of here."

Just as Maya turns away, Stan comes up and tackles me. I remember Stan hadn't liked me even when I had been dating Avery. He growls and snaps at me.

"Good boy! Destroy his sorry ass." Avery yells at him. Both Maya and Avery walk away from me, and Stan follows her. Farkle and the Matthews are all staring at me. The Matthews go after Maya, but Farkle just stands over me.

"If you write a book, you should call it How to Piss a Girl Off. You seem to be good at that." He tells me before walking away.

What the hell did I just do?

AN:
SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR 5 DAYS! ALSO, THANKS FOR 7k VIEWS. THAT MAKES ME HAPPY! Idk what else to say...

QOTD:
Do you have a Twitter?

AOTD:
Yep, @SavetheEarth777. If y'all could follow me, that would be great.

UNTIL NEXT TIME LOVLIES!