Finding Riley

Riley's POV

I wake up on a couch in a hotel. I look over to see Avery and her family still sleeping. I write them a quick note to thank them for letting me stay, then I go into the city to look for my family.

Lucas POV

Last night, Mr. Mathews calls Maya, Farkle and me to let us know that Riley was found in Washington DC and invited us to drive down with us to get her. I tell my mom, and she drives Maya and me over to the Matthews house. We get there and Auggie and Topanga are already in their mini-van. Maya and I climb in the back. Farkle joins us in the back. He is sitting on the left, Maya is in the middle, and I am sitting on the right. Because it is the middle of the night, and Maya is pregnant, she is extremely tired. She lays her head on me and almost instantly, she is asleep.

Farkle smiles over at me. "Great girl you got there. Beautiful as well."

"Don't worry. We WILL get Riley back. She loves you. You don't have to worry about it buddy." I reach over Maya and pat his shoulder.

"Are you tired?" He asks. I nod a little. "You know you can sleep as well. I don't think Maya will mind you sleeping on her."

"Mm hmmm." I groan. I lay my head down on Maya and sleep.

I'm not sure how long I was asleep, but when I wake up, I see that we are there.

"Hey guys, we're here." Cory informs us. Maya is still just asleep, so I shake her a little. She stirs a little, but doesn't wake up. I shake her again, and this time she punches me.

"Damn it!" I scream. She sits up and looks at me.

"Lucas." She scolds. "There are little kids in here!"

"What?" I am a little confused. "Auggie isn't in here."

She points to her stomach. "Actually, there are three."

I smile. "Right! Well, we have to go find Riley. Allonsy!"

"We should split up." Maya suggests. "Farkle, Lucas, and I should go as a group, and you three should go as a group. We can text or call one another if we find her."

We all nod and go on our merry ways. After about an hour, Maya's phone starts buzzing.

C- We found her!!! 😄😄😄

M- YAY!!! Where are you guys? We'll meet out with you.

C- Meet us near the Washington Monument.

We all walk over to the monument and meet up with the Matthews.

Then Riley asks me something I didn't expect. "Whose Avery?"

AN:
Sorry that I didn't post yesterday. I didn't have any idea what to do. I think I did pretty well. Thoughts? I just did sight reading in chorus. I don't like it. My Christmas music sounds really depressing cuz I'm alto. Idk what else to say.

QOTD:
Do you like Taylor Swift?

AOTD:
I LOVE HER!!

ILY GUYS!