Call the police?

Quick AN:

These POVs are going on at the same time.

Cory's POV

After the phone call from Stuart and after we do find out that Riley is truly gone, I wake Auggie. He seems really confused and tired, so I put things as simple as I can.

"Riley, Farkle, and Lucas are gone and we don't know where they are."

That snapped him to attention. "Don't worry daddy. Mr. Googly will protect them."

Topanga and I smile at each other. He really didn't understand, but it was still cute. The phone rings. That scares Auggie and he starts to cry. I answer it as Topanga tries to calm him down.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Cory?" I hear a women's voice on the other end.

"I'm sorry, but who is this?" I ask, trying to be as polite as I can.

"Alaska, I'm Lucas' mom. I heard that your daughter is missing. My son is as well, as well as Stuart Minkus' son. I was just calling to see if you had heard anything from any of them." She rambles and I hear sobbing.

"Alaska, please calm down. Would it make you feel any better if you and Austin came over here? I could invite Stuart and Faith as well." I say.

"Really? Thank you so much!" She replied gratefully.

"No problem. See you soon."

I disconnect the line, then dial Minkus' number into it. I hear someone pick up almost immediately.

"Hello?" Minkus almost screams into the phone. "Did you hear from one of them?"

"No. I was actually calling to see if you wanted to come over. Austin and Alaska are on their way over, so I thought that I would invite you and Faith over as well."

"Thank you. We'll be over there soon." Then he disconnected the line.

Lucas POV

After Farkle hands me Missy's phone, I ask for her password. She is reluctant at first, but then she just gives in.

"Fine! It's 6477937427. It spells out Missy Friar." She sighs.

I type the password in and then pull up her contacts.

"Lucas, what are you planning on doing?" She asks me, concerned.

"Don't worry, it's not going to be anything bad..." My voice trails off again.

"Then why does your voice keep trailing off? You don't seem devious enough to do anything bad to any of my relationships."

I look over at Riley and Farkle hard. I am apparently scaring Riles, because she pushes Farkle in front of her to hide herself. I mouth sorry in that direction, then turn back to Missy.

"I'm not going to do anything bad to you," I explain slowly, as if talking to a child.

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" She is very excited. "Wait, then what are you going to do?"

"Call your parents and explain the situation. They can decide how to deal with you then."

"Ugh! I thought that you weren't going to do anything bad to me!" She whines.

"I can still call the police if you'd like. Explain to them everything and get you thrown in juvie." I give her the options.

"I'd rather you call the police, to be honest."

Then I hear something that I don't expect.

"Missy, trust me, juvie is a very bad place. I don't think you'd ever want to end up there. After a day and a half in there, I knew that I couldn't go back."